Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius is going to be the most generic champion EVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeachezofPeachez

05-16-2012

Quote:
balberith:
yeah, since we know all his ****. you're so ****ing bad at this now. i'm embarrassed for you, tbh.

This post barely made sense. Wtf. lol

balberith

05-16-2012

Quote:
Shaella:
He'll be generic as ****. I garen-tee it
Get it? Its funny because he literally looks like a noxian clone of garen

wow, you are so clever. gosh, i'm totally not embarrassed for you now! good job!

Shaella

05-16-2012

Quote:
balberith:
wow, you are so clever. gosh, i'm totally not embarrassed for you now! good job!

I know i'm clever.

So ****ing clever

Avalon Bright

05-16-2012

Quote:
Shaxtenn:
If you convince the 13-30 year old males of the world (literally from Korea to China to Europe to NA) that original stuff is cool, that's what they'll make. Until then, same old schlock.

Pretty much this. Sadly, as evidenced by his release thread, the meathead idiots that make up the majority of this community are salivating over the most generic bullheaded champ in the game--and with Alistar that's saying something.

Unfortunately braindead morons eat this **** up.

TeachezofPeachez

05-16-2012

Quote:
balberith:

Did momma smack yer butt today and make you mad? Because all I see from you is a buncha hater blah blah. Got something constructive to say?

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

05-16-2012

Shaella grasping.

Nothing new here.

Enrag3d

05-16-2012

Much truth is spoken by Shaella.
I'll do some thinking over the next couple days for a couple new characters based off the ideas you guys threw out.
Stay tuned I guess.

Shaxtenn

05-16-2012

Quote:
Voidgolem:
y'know the last non-generic champion we had?

Orianna.

Y'know who uses her?

Nobody.

Hey mystery solved.

Everyone was playing Orianna when she was released. Everyone raved about 1. how original she was and 2. how fun she was to play.

Then they nerfed her several times. That's why everyone stopped playing her.

People really like originality, as long as it's attached to a playable level of power.

Voidgolem

05-16-2012

Quote:
Shaxtenn:
Everyone was playing Orianna when she was released. Everyone raved about 1. how original she was and 2. how fun she was to play.

Then they nerfed her several times. That's why everyone stopped playing her.

People really like originality, as long as it's attached to a playable level of power.

"Playable" meaning "gamebreaking", of course.

Trolosaurus

05-16-2012

Quote:
Shaella:
I am unable to appreciate the time and effort that Riot Games puts into League of Legends and the wonderful contact it has with the community. Even though his backstory, abilities, and even model have not been revealed yet, I am going to start calling him bland and stupid, for that is what he is, bland and stupid.

Shut up please.