Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,721 71.26%
No 792 15.17%
Maybe 709 13.58%
Voters: 5222. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Citricide

05-16-2012

Quote:
Passive: Every 3rd attack does 150% physical damage and rewards 1 combo point. (5 Combo Points Max)

Q Combos

Left, Right
Hook
Straight
Uppercut
Haymaker

(Active): Champion deals a series of combos starting with Left, Right. After each combo lands, the Q spell will change its name to the next attack in the chain.
Left, Right -> Hook -> Straight -> Upper Cut -> Haymaker. When the Q spell is first used, Champion cannot gain combo points from passive. Combos will cooldown if you run out of combo points, or don't use the next combo in the chain within 2 seconds.

Cost: 1 Combo Point, 10 Energy per Attack

W Feint: Champion feints enemy champion, causing next auto attack to deal additional physical damage and taunt the enemy.

Cost: 20 Energy

E Dash: Dash forward

Cost: 40 Energy

R Dempsey Roll: Weave through all nearby champions dealing physical damage to all of them.
I like this type of idea. The Q spell can act as the combo's spell. You usually want a utility ability for W and some sort of escape mechanic for E. R seems pretty cool.

Maybe a clench type ability that stuns the enemy champion?

Prince Kassad

05-16-2012

I support this idea. We need more black champs anyway. XD

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
I kinda liked the thought of having a female champion
that would be cool but i wanna see it a male and hopefully him a dark skin champion. If it was female i have a feeling it would look more anime inspired

Yummines

05-16-2012

i dunno, i think Udyr already covers this

Citricide

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
that would be cool but i wanna see it a male and hopefully him a dark skin champion. If it was female i have a feeling it would look more anime inspired
Yeah I think a Black Boxer would be something everyone wants. I mean it will kill two birds with one stone. Everyone wants a black champion. And everyone here likes the idea of a boxing champion.

NikonD70

05-16-2012

Well, we have a Blitzcrank skin that closely references to a Boxer.

Citricide

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3g3ndOfWaR View Post
His kit doesn't match a boxer much.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3g3ndOfWaR View Post
so if we had a champion with a ninja skin would that make it not nessary to have a champion that is a ninja?

Also yes i know we have a ninja champion i used this as a example.

Citricide

05-16-2012

I know that some of the developers take some ideas from anime, so having a female champion wouldn't be surprising. However, everyone on the forums has been wanting a black champion. So maybe like a Big Black Guy Heavy Weight Boxer? Or a Skinny Out Boxing girl

Dues Pater

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
I know that some of the developers take some ideas from anime, so having a female champion wouldn't be surprising. However, everyone on the forums has been wanting a black champion. So maybe like a Big Black Guy Heavy Weight Boxer? Or a Skinny Out Boxing girl
agreed

But i hope its a skinny or you can say Welterweight if we want to see him with a more mobility skill set. If he was a bigger sized boxer he would probably rely on heavy damage punches and be less mobile meaning he would be mana dependent.