Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,724 71.27%
No 792 15.16%
Maybe 709 13.57%
Voters: 5225. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmySpy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-18-2012

Definitely like the idea of a boxer

(I've also always wanted some sort of wrestler/grappler who uses throws etc)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legion9999

Junior Member

05-18-2012

the armor pen move precision could also be a higher chance to crit, or there could be a move like extreme focus as a steroid, or since jax is the only dodger the boxer could be more focused on blinding the enemy, like after a couple consecutive strikes the boxer forces one of the enemies eyes to be completely sealed makin them miss a portion of their aa's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legion9999

Junior Member

05-18-2012

he'll surely be a duelist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Citricide

Recruiter

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion9999 View Post
the armor pen move precision could also be a higher chance to crit, or there could be a move like extreme focus as a steroid, or since jax is the only dodger the boxer could be more focused on blinding the enemy, like after a couple consecutive strikes the boxer forces one of the enemies eyes to be completely sealed makin them miss a portion of their aa's.
Great Idea man


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-18-2012

we need more reds opinions .

I think this poll will get 1k yes by trmw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmySpy View Post
Definitely like the idea of a boxer

(I've also always wanted some sort of wrestler/grappler who uses throws etc)
if a wrestler idea got popular i can bet u it would be a beefy ad fighter,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Citricide

Recruiter

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
we need more reds opinions .

I think this poll will get 1k yes by trmw
I'm sure if we get this thread big enough. It might happen. Just like volibear


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V3ND3TT4

Senior Member

05-18-2012

Boxer Bitzcrank exists.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArieZx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-18-2012

at first i was like another guy
then i saw the pictures..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fathootz

Senior Member

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBamDragon View Post
hmm..i personally would love a "boxer" type of champ..a champ thats amazing with their hands...

it doesnt have to nec. be like "western" boxing with the gloves...but in that family..

the emotes could be so awesome..
we kind of have a boxing champion

his name is gragas xD

But seriously i really like this idea and you guys at riot should throw it around the office