Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,721 71.26%
No 792 15.17%
Maybe 709 13.58%
Voters: 5222. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jedidioh

05-18-2012

Unique passive: Connection mechanic, whenever the champion casts a basic spell, it activates his battle aura. This aura last 3 seconds. for the next 3 seconds when the champion casts another spell, it gives him bonus effects.

Q + W = blocks 1 basic attack
Q + E = next attack stuns target for 1.5 second
W + E = next attack silences enemy for 2 seconds

Q: one - two punch: on hit effect, attacks twice in a row
W: a basic dash, cooldown reduces everytime he got hit by basic attacks
E: cross counter: champion buff, blocks, one attack, if he succesfully blocks an attack, his next attack deals double damage.
R: Body shot: target 1 enemy, stuns and damages enemy and deals aoe knockback and damage to all enemies except target and then slows them for a few seconds

UnRuli

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
Do you see lee sin wearing gloves and punching?
I see him doing a lot of punching and kicking. So kinda like a kick boxer type. Yeah.

webbos

05-18-2012

Bump, really want to see this made.

Marluxiaa

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmasher View Post
hopefully he won't be able to summon marines to micro them, would be OP
i lol'd

Pizza on a Bun

05-18-2012

boom boom NOT blitzcrank

Vrinnsquirrel

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
Where?
The roo silly one, it's not wearing anything, and it has a pouch, I never specified of what species the female is.

Citricide

05-18-2012

bump for madness

Poeta Somnium

05-18-2012

His kit is a bit complicated for my tastes. Boxing, (or any type of martial art for that matter) is all about timing, positioning, stamina; to make a convincing boxer champion you would have to balance all these facets. I just think there are too many moving parts to make him replicate a boxer and still have him function well in League.

The idea is really cool, don't get me wrong. He just seems really clunky and his learning curve seems a bit too high. In terms of prinicple mechanics, LoL is a pretty straightforward game and this guy sounds like he would need his own controller to be played effectively.

Furthermore, we already have Lee and Udyr, both martial artists. I just don't think he has a place here.

Citricide

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
His kit is a bit complicated for my tastes. Boxing, (or any type of martial art for that matter) is all about timing, positioning, stamina; to make a convincing boxer champion you would have to balance all these facets. I just think there are too many moving parts to make him replicate a boxer and still have him function well in League.

The idea is really cool, don't get me wrong. He just seems really clunky and his learning curve seems a bit too high. In terms of prinicple mechanics, LoL is a pretty straightforward game and this guy sounds like he would need his own controller to be played effectively.

Furthermore, we already have Lee and Udyr, both martial artists. I just don't think he has a place here.
No, Boxing is way different from martial arts

Citricide

05-18-2012

bump for boxing