Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boxer Champion?

Yes 3726 71.28%
No 792 15.15%
Maybe 709 13.56%
Voters 5227 .

A Boxer Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jedidioh

05-18-2012

Unique passive: Connection mechanic, whenever the champion casts a basic spell, it activates his battle aura. This aura last 3 seconds. for the next 3 seconds when the champion casts another spell, it gives him bonus effects.

Q + W = blocks 1 basic attack
Q + E = next attack stuns target for 1.5 second
W + E = next attack silences enemy for 2 seconds

Q: one - two punch: on hit effect, attacks twice in a row
W: a basic dash, cooldown reduces everytime he got hit by basic attacks
E: cross counter: champion buff, blocks, one attack, if he succesfully blocks an attack, his next attack deals double damage.
R: Body shot: target 1 enemy, stuns and damages enemy and deals aoe knockback and damage to all enemies except target and then slows them for a few seconds

UnRuli

05-18-2012

Quote:
DJ Lemonlust:
Do you see lee sin wearing gloves and punching?

I see him doing a lot of punching and kicking. So kinda like a kick boxer type. Yeah.

Senor Buttcheeks

05-18-2012

Bump, really want to see this made.

Marluxiaa

05-18-2012

Quote:
catmasher:
hopefully he won't be able to summon marines to micro them, would be OP

i lol'd

Pizza on a Bun

05-18-2012

boom boom NOT blitzcrank

Vrinnsquirrel

05-18-2012

Quote:
DJ Lemonlust:
Where?

The roo silly one, it's not wearing anything, and it has a pouch, I never specified of what species the female is.

Citricide

Recruiter

05-18-2012

bump for madness

Poeta Somnium

05-18-2012

His kit is a bit complicated for my tastes. Boxing, (or any type of martial art for that matter) is all about timing, positioning, stamina; to make a convincing boxer champion you would have to balance all these facets. I just think there are too many moving parts to make him replicate a boxer and still have him function well in League.

The idea is really cool, don't get me wrong. He just seems really clunky and his learning curve seems a bit too high. In terms of prinicple mechanics, LoL is a pretty straightforward game and this guy sounds like he would need his own controller to be played effectively.

Furthermore, we already have Lee and Udyr, both martial artists. I just don't think he has a place here.

Citricide

Recruiter

05-18-2012

Quote:
Poet Ultima:
His kit is a bit complicated for my tastes. Boxing, (or any type of martial art for that matter) is all about timing, positioning, stamina; to make a convincing boxer champion you would have to balance all these facets. I just think there are too many moving parts to make him replicate a boxer and still have him function well in League.

The idea is really cool, don't get me wrong. He just seems really clunky and his learning curve seems a bit too high. In terms of prinicple mechanics, LoL is a pretty straightforward game and this guy sounds like he would need his own controller to be played effectively.

Furthermore, we already have Lee and Udyr, both martial artists. I just don't think he has a place here.

No, Boxing is way different from martial arts

Citricide

Recruiter

05-18-2012

bump for boxing