Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,722 71.26%
No 792 15.16%
Maybe 709 13.57%
Voters: 5223. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Citricide

05-17-2012

Bump for Madness

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

He must be named Chandler.

So we can have Hitmon Lee Sin and Hitmon Chandler.

Get it?

Rilsaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

this would be very cool actually

BulkyRobo

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBamDragon View Post
dudley...soooo awesome.
Cross Counter!

Citricide

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warkeiser View Post
He must be named Chandler.

So we can have Hitmon Lee Sin and Hitmon Chandler.

Get it?
Nupe lol

Citricide

05-17-2012

Bump for Paunches

Airhawk40

05-17-2012

So, I came here and expected Starcraft BW Boxer. Still pretty cool though

Zeus the Loose

05-17-2012

okay, the idea of a boxer is nice, but neither of the kits are practical... firstly, your idea is a BOXER champion, and honestly, i don't think energy would work for this. If we look at the champions who use energy now, they are ninjas + lee sin (chinese "ninja" kung fu guy), so I don't think that would happen. secondly, the first kit is ridiculous. The passive is basically a nocturne passive on steroids, and the Q sounds OP af. the W and E are practically shen's E spilt up into 2 skills. The ultimate is basically a Fiora ult. im not hating the idea, I just don't like how you started making ideas for the kit, and its ruining how I feel about this potential character. but i completely support the idea.

Citricide

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaIIMeANoob View Post
okay, the idea of a boxer is nice, but neither of the kits are practical... firstly, your idea is a BOXER champion, and honestly, i don't think energy would work for this. If we look at the champions who use energy now, they are ninjas + lee sin (chinese "ninja" kung fu guy), so I don't think that would happen. secondly, the first kit is ridiculous. The passive is basically a nocturne passive on steroids, and the Q sounds OP af. the W and E are practically shen's E spilt up into 2 skills. The ultimate is basically a Fiora ult. im not hating the idea, I just don't like how you started making ideas for the kit, and its ruining how I feel about this potential character. but i completely support the idea.
This is an open ended discussion. Although I'm not really adept at making concept kits, I'm pretty sure the entire community can come up with something. Rather than just criticizing, do you have any ideas to put to the table?

King Rocco

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
Original question: "Would you play a Boxer if they implemented one in the game?"

This is not a champion concept idea. I just added concept kits to give you guys a general idea of how a boxer might be if they do implement them in the game.
I would really like to see a boxer champion implemented in the game. A boxer would be unique compared to the other champions. In terms of the kit and so on. A Q that will change depending on which attack of the combo chain you are with each attack having a unique effect. Blitz does have a boxer skin, but his kit doesn't really match a boxer. We do have martial artist but we want an actual boxing champ, with gloves, and everything. Added a 2nd Kit, something much more easier and understandable.

This can also become the black champion people have always wanted
Female Boxing Champion Maybe?
Lee Sin, Udyr and Blitzcrank are NOT boxers

Concept Idea #1 for Boxer abilities! THIS IS JUST AN IDEA

Concept Idea #2 for Boxer abilities!

Other suggested abilities:

Boxing Videos:

First RED Post!

With the skills u have listed and all its ability's it cause this champion to be extremely dominate in lane and very over powering.