Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,717 71.23%
No 792 15.18%
Maybe 709 13.59%
Voters: 5218. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Master

05-17-2012

Only if we also get a Vega style champion with a claw and incredibly handsome looks that he hides under a mask to intimidate his opponents and reveals during a taunt.

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

>Kenshiro
>Boxer

Free Weezy

05-17-2012

I've always wanted to see a combo type champion, where using certain skills in different orders would produce different results

NicoliTheCat

05-17-2012

I would only play him if he were also a kangaroo. Or maybe a boxer dog.

Woot Elite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

No bipson!

Guimad

05-17-2012

Wow, this is awesome! Boxing champ nao!

v Ryuu

05-17-2012

Haha you put a pic of Mako in legend of korra. His firebending moves in probending does look like boxing

ScarletDeviI

05-17-2012

Dudely and Steve Fox seem like BAMF's

Also oposed to OP's idea couldnt all his attacks chain also? Having like a Left\Right punch skill etc have them all have low cooldowns or have some ordering or something like that. The ult could be like a combo finisher.

So like....
Passive - Combo Maker
Every time boxer uses 2 different skills in quick succession all his skill get 1 second reduced cooldown

Q - Jab\Hook

Jab - Pushes the target and Boxer forward.
Hook - Stuns the enemy for 0.25 seconds and pushes them to the side slightly

W - Uppercut\Smack down

Uppercut - Boxer does a flying upper cut sending his opponent flying and him flying for half that duration

Smack down - While in the air Boxer can use Smack down to hit the target towards the groud lowering there move speed by 40\45\50\55\60%

E - Left\Right

Left - Boxer does a quick left punch lowering the targets armor by 10\15\20\25\30.

Right - Boxer does a quick right punch that increases his movespeed by 10%

R - C-C-C-C-COMBO!\FINISHER (I'd laugh if this was actually made its name though)

Boxer finishes his combo with a super punch knocking his target foward a midium distance, if his target his terrain the damage is dealt again and the target bounce's back to boxer

If boxer bounces his target off terrain he can then use FINISHER

Finisher - Boxer gives his target one final punch that does up to triple damage depending on how low they are.

GuiFrnandes

05-17-2012

I liked the #2 concept idea for abilities. The first one looks like Shen: feint, dash, taunt...

Please, make this the black champ that LOL needs!
When I saw the post I thought: Black, cornrows, wearing purple short, dark blue boots and orange/purple gloves, nice guy with a lot of style, just like Steve Fox.

Citricide

05-17-2012

Bump for boxing