Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,717 71.23%
No 792 15.18%
Maybe 709 13.59%
Voters: 5218. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Citricide

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyoSouth View Post
Really hoping for something like Vanessa for king of fighter, where is like boxing but completely over the top, also maybe a forward dash like dudley that give invincibility as oppose to a shield
Yeah I added dashes in both the concept kits basing it off exactly off dudley's dash from street fighter

Citricide

05-17-2012

New idea for dempsey roll ultimate on the 2nd kit. Warwick Suppress, Vayne Push Back, Janna Tornado in one.
Good Idea?

Quote:
(R) Dempsey Roll:
(Active): Boxer lunges at enemy champion, suppressing the target for 2 seconds and striking for physical damage 5 times in 0.334-second intervals then does a finishing blow knocking target back and dealing additional physical damage. If they collide with terrain after being knocked back, they are dealt the same amount of physical damage again and are stunned for 1.5 seconds. If the target collides with another enemy champion, it will deal physical damage to them and knocking them in the air. Each of his strikes triggers on-hit effects and instantly restores 10 energy.

Citricide

05-17-2012

bump for boxing

Kodi the Hunter

05-17-2012

Would totally buy a Dudley/Steve Foxish character.

Citricide

05-17-2012

bump for boxing

confusedalot

05-17-2012

I like your first concept, but to make it a little more different, what if everytime you activated the spell after say a 5 second cooldown, you could use the next attack on the chain. So whenever you went into a battle you would have to take into account which attack in the chain would be your next attack.

Also for his ultimate, it could be something similar to a vayne, akali/fiora (or whatever). Raise his attack damage by 15-30 flat damage and his attack speed by 15-30% then while in his ulti give him 50% percent cd reduction on his spells. give him so he can dash more and use his Q punches more, make it last as long as vayne or yi's ulti.

Make his energy "adrenaline" and his ulti could be called "Round 3" or "Final Round" Adrenaline could be built every time he was hit by an auto attack or when he auto attacked. Spells would double the amount of adrenaline built. To compensate for the power of his ulti, while his ulti is on cooldown he could be affected by "fatigue" which would lower his attack speed and damage by the same amount his ulti strengthened it.

His ulti would drain his adrenaline, which would have to be full for him to cast his ulti, similar to shyvana. Since he is putting all of his/her effort into the ulti, that would eventually make him fatigued?

just a few ideas^

Great idea OP, props.

Citricide

05-17-2012

300 votes for a boxing champ

Citricide

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedalot View Post
I like your first concept, but to make it a little more different, what if everytime you activated the spell after say a 5 second cooldown, you could use the next attack on the chain. So whenever you went into a battle you would have to take into account which attack in the chain would be your next attack.

Also for his ultimate, it could be something similar to a vayne, akali/fiora (or whatever). Raise his attack damage by 15-30 flat damage and his attack speed by 15-30% then while in his ulti give him 50% percent cd reduction on his spells. give him so he can dash more and use his Q punches more, make it last as long as vayne or yi's ulti.

Make his energy "adrenaline" and his ulti could be called "Round 3" or "Final Round" Adrenaline could be built every time he was hit by an auto attack or when he auto attacked. Spells would double the amount of adrenaline built. To compensate for the power of his ulti, while his ulti is on cooldown he could be affected by "fatigue" which would lower his attack speed and damage by the same amount his ulti strengthened it.

His ulti would drain his adrenaline, which would have to be full for him to cast his ulti, similar to shyvana. Since he is putting all of his/her effort into the ulti, that would eventually make him fatigued?

just a few ideas^

Great idea OP, props.
I love this, I mean if riot takes a good look at this thread and the ideas that have been made, I'm pretty sure the'll come up with something good.

Angus The Mighty

05-17-2012

I vote for steve awesome accent included

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...-steve-fox.jpg

no tears, only dreams