Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,723 71.27%
No 792 15.16%
Maybe 709 13.57%
Voters: 5224. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeagueøƒLegends

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I am intimidated at the idea of any combination of RiotBamDragon and fists of fury. The guy would kick my ass IRL very easily. I don't know about Morello though. Morello has a wirey survivor aspect to them that might best RiotBamDragon.

To them? There's more then one Morello? I knew he was one of the minions.

Citricide

11-14-2012

bump

TheFunStopsHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Bumping this, because I'd love to play a Boxer champion. Been toying around with an idea for one.

Basically, a half-man half-machine star prize-fighter who got brutalized and left for dead in an alley because he didn't throw a match in a crooked noxian fight club, he ends up in a Piltover hospital with a bit more than his weight in metal now attached to him.

No idea on his abilities though, just a few ideas:
A passive that gives him a steadily increasing % damage boost (3% per hit, maxes at 15%) as he hits an opponent?

Maybe a rushing corkscrew punch, sends him forward, and either knocks back on hit, or, a mechanic I like better, allows him to break through skillshots (Maybe refund some of the energy cost if he successfully does this.)

Either way, that's just my fanfictions.txt, mostly just wanted to bump the thread.

Phantaztick

11-15-2012

He could be an old timey pugelist with the waxed mustache that says things like "Bully!" when he does a Q. Wife beater with suspenders, with or without a bowler cap, either way.

Jgame

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
This is a really cool area that has a lot of room for being cooler. We have avoided making a straight up boxer...because we believe we can go further and make it even better! Think about it, what are super awesome ways that you can take the boxer trope to the next level?
Glacial Waif boxer. (Tv Tropes)

FancySheep

11-15-2012

bump

Phantaztick

11-15-2012

Some skins for him could be real life boxers: Butterbean, Forman, Tyson, etc. or King Hippo. His gap closer could be running forward while doing speed-bag punches, damaging everyone on his path.

TACOxBOY

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
This is a really cool area that has a lot of room for being cooler. We have avoided making a straight up boxer...because we believe we can go further and make it even better! Think about it, what are super awesome ways that you can take the boxer trope to the next level?
the next level of boxing...kickboxing.

some cute girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

First black champion. Tike Myson, the Heavyweight.

Senor Buttcheeks

11-15-2012

do want