Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,723 71.27%
No 792 15.16%
Maybe 709 13.57%
Voters: 5224. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abovefayt

08-31-2012

Boxer Moveset and abilities

Passive: Solid Jaw:
Each time boxer recieves damage from a spell he recieves a stack. At 5 stacks he dodges the next ability. Stacks degenarate over time.

Q. Super Man punch
Boxer's next basic atck leaps to enemy champion and deals 80/100/120/150/180 dmg +10% per solid Jaw stack.
W. Low-Blow
Boxer low blows opponent dealing 10%+ .5% bonus ad of opponents missing health (minimal dmg=50/70/90/110/130) and slows opponent by 40%
E. Exhausting Grapple
Boxer grapples opponent suppresing them and himself for 2 sec making them immune to all dmg
R. Desperation Blow
Boxer becomes desperate for a knock out, immediatly gaining unlimited stacks for 2 seconds, he can reactivate the ability to lose all stacks and dash to an enemy and deal a final blow dealing 130/200/290 + Bonus AD true damage to his opponent and 60,100,140 + bonus ad true damage to himself.

Citricide

08-31-2012

who is vesh

Spookygrampa

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
who is vesh
A red who scolded people 3 days ago for bumping their thread 300 times, and said that it threw them for a loop when they went into a big thread and realized that 60% of a gigantic thread was really just the thread starter bumping it over and over.

So it was probably about you.

Citricide

08-31-2012

In the process of removing all my bumps. I'm sure as hell 2/3 of this thread isn't composed of me Bumping, once I finish we'll see how much of it was bumps.

Shangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Balrog Inc.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

My fight money!!

Citricide

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookygrampa View Post
This thread probably would've been less than 40 pages had 3 people not been bumping it for 140 pages.

So far i've went back about 120 pages, there has been 3 pages that DJ Lemonlust hasn't had atleast one bump on, most pages he has 5 or more bumps.
I went through half the thread deleting all my bumps, stopped at page 86. Will do the rest later. It was at 152 pages, and it is still over at 129 pages. I'm betting that there will be at least 90-100 pages by the end of it. NO where near 40 pages. Meaning my bumps do not compose 2/3 of this thread. You and vesh are liars.

AriesMajor

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
This is a really cool area that has a lot of room for being cooler. We have avoided making a straight up boxer...because we believe we can go further and make it even better! Think about it, what are super awesome ways that you can take the boxer trope to the next level?
you should take a look at Dungeon Fighters Monk class for inspiration, they take boxing to the extreme and then some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0O90HE2hU

Its all about knowing when to throw your punches, and knowing how to combo your moves for an epic WOMBO COMBO

Spookygrampa

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
I went through half the thread deleting all my bumps, stopped at page 86. Will do the rest later. It was at 152 pages, and it is still over at 129 pages. I'm betting that there will be at least 90-100 pages by the end of it. NO where near 40 pages. Meaning my bumps do not compose 2/3 of this thread. You and vesh are liars.
I still see all of your bumps on just about every page, try harder.

Also get Dues Pater and whoever that other guy constantly bumping your thread was to delete theirs too.

LoboDeNoche5510

08-31-2012

I visit this thread often and have not seen a deus peter in any of the later pages of this thread.