Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,724 71.27%
No 792 15.16%
Maybe 709 13.57%
Voters: 5225. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soramaru

06-25-2012

Dudley as champion? instabuy.

PS: 1st black champ

Eyesack

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
This is a really cool area that has a lot of room for being cooler. We have avoided making a straight up boxer...because we believe we can go further and make it even better! Think about it, what are super awesome ways that you can take the boxer trope to the next level?
more than 2 arms.

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2012

Having a boxer champion for the sake of having one is just as bad as having a black champion for the sake of having one. It has to fit.

Dubzski

07-02-2012

I'd really like too see boxing in the style of Bokator (Cambodian) or Muay Thai (Thai) martial art boxing.

It's use can be seen by Tony Jaa in Ong Bak.

These have some very flexible style's and very fluid motion which can chain into some very impressive combo's. It also allow's for the potential for weapons to be included if wanted and also combined with other styles to create a MMA boxer.

There is a part right at the end where he sets his legs on fire that is epic, i could see a champion *powering* themselves up like that.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

with so much people complaining about constant human champions they would insta dislike this idea :/. It would be if the champion had a shadow monster to fight along side him

Psycho Pretzel

07-07-2012

Bump for boxers . . . and Dudley.

Gl1tch

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
This is a really cool area that has a lot of room for being cooler. We have avoided making a straight up boxer...because we believe we can go further and make it even better! Think about it, what are super awesome ways that you can take the boxer trope to the next level?
One of my favorite things in league is ability spam. Skarner, ryze, and eve, are extremely fun to button mash.

I feel like a boxer is an opportunity to be a low CD AD caster, rewarding good reflexes.

A low CD high mana parry as block that returns mana if it's successful?
A "falcon punch" like uppercut skillshot with a tiny hit range?
A tumble like side-step, "butterfly float/bee sing"?
His ultimate is a massive CDR/Attackspeed boost?

I've just always been a fan of face roll champions, but I feel like that combined with a kit that rewards you for being in tune with the team fight would be better.

Yeah, it'd be hard on new players, but what else is the 6300 IP cost for if not to make sure you've got game experience before you play them?

Dues Pater

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiStampedeBlu View Post
Having a boxer champion for the sake of having one is just as bad as having a black champion for the sake of having one. It has to fit.
I wonder how sad your life is

Dues Pater

07-17-2012

bump

Dues Pater

07-18-2012

shameless bump