Boxer Champion?

Yes 3,721 71.26%
No 792 15.17%
Maybe 709 13.58%
Voters: 5222. You may not vote on this poll

A Boxer Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Citricide

05-16-2012

How does the passive sound? every 2nd attack or every 3rd attack

And should we have like every other 3 attacks do some sort of like mini combo. Left punch right punch. It would look smooth on the attack animations and make the champion more boxer like.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lemonlust View Post
Maybe an Android boxer that has like arms that extend and do ranged punches, Or Rocket Shoes to get away?
no no no lol then some people would joke its blitzcrank skin 2.0

I am going for a black boxer champion maybe one day in the future if this champion is released he would have rivals and such that would join the league. And so maybe one day we would see a robot boxer that someone built in order to defeat this champion

Citricide

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
no no no lol then some people would joke its blitzcrank skin 2.0

I am going for a black boxer champion maybe one day in the future if this champion is released he would have rivals and such that would join the league. And so maybe one day we would see a robot boxer that someone built in order to defeat this champion
Yeah I love this. A boxer champion would fit well in the league of legends. I don't know how the lore would play out. But having a boxer type champion would be unique and fun. Maybe the boxer can be the son of an existing female champion. And He's looking for his mother?

The last Troll

05-16-2012

BLITZCRANK NOT A BOXER? Thats like saying garen spins to lose.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Quote:
Yeah I love this. A boxer champion would fit well in the league of legends. I don't know how the lore would play out. But having a boxer type champion would be unique and fun. Maybe the boxer can be the son of an existing female champion. And He's looking for his mother?
well the lore if he was looking for his mom would be kinda hard if you consider the female champions we have but if your saying a boxer trying to gain fame and popularity in hope for one day his mother would take notice and reach out to him then yes

Citricide

05-16-2012

Quote:
well the lore if he was looking for his mom would be kinda hard if you consider the female champions we have but if your saying a boxer trying to gain fame and popularity in hope for one day his mother would take notice and reach out to him then yes
Maybe his mom can be morgana, and gave birth to the boxer who was given away for adoption or forgotten.

Dues Pater

05-16-2012

Quote:
Maybe his mom can be morgana, and gave birth to the boxer who was given away for adoption or forgotten.
lol no that would be make it sound forced into the lore i say just give him a lore that he wants more of a challenge so he joined the league or was defeated badly by a current(or future) champion and thats why he joined the league to one day fight him or train until one day he meets him.

Citricide

05-16-2012

Quote:
lol no that would be make it sound forced into the lore i say just give him a lore that he wants more of a challenge so he joined the league or was defeated badly by a current(or future) champion and thats why he joined the league to one day fight him or train until one day he meets him.
Yeah I'm sure the lore developers can come up with something good if they do decide to release a boxing champion.

I still want a RED to post on here! If this gets enough recognition it might happen

BeastOG

05-16-2012

I'm all for a boxer champ, it would be an amazing addition to league.

On an off note, I feel like I should know who those last 2 pictures are of in the op's post, but I can't bring the names to mind? Anyone know who they are?

TheRamenBandit

05-16-2012

How bout a Robbaz Champion instead?