9Line Bravo - Serious Ranked 5s team - LF Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9Line Yui

16 Hours Ago

9Line Bravo is a team that has been working together for a while now and has excelled in the Ranked 5s arena as well as 3rd party tournaments and leagues. We have been together now for a couple of months and as of late our Jungler has stepped down due to personal reasons and time constraints. Some expectations for the team are as follows:

1. In-game we focus on the positive and do not begin to analyze or overly criticize a call or play. Analysis and constructive discussion about how the game went is for after the game.
2. Communicate often, call out if you see the enemy jungle, when summoners are used, MIAs, etc.
3. Listen to the shot caller and react accordingly. As we know League is a game of seconds if not less, so reacting quickly can make or break the call. Also please remember point 1.
4. Never surrender a tournament game. Anything can happen. Force the opponent to finish, make them earn that win. Ranked 5s we will deal with on a case by case basis.
5. We remain professional as a team and conduct ourselves appropriately toward the other team no matter how the act toward us.
6. Post-game analysis to happen after every game, win or loss. In this discussion criticism needs to be constructive and toward a play or call, Not the person. We are all good league player, still improving Iíll give you that, but good none the less.
7. Have fun with the team and the game! You will play better if you are enjoying it. Play one game at a time and put the loss (when we lose) behind you, it wonít help your game by dwelling on it after we have discussed it.
8. Commitment. We have been through a few Jungles in the past month due to commitment issues. We are looking for a permanent answer for the Jungle role, so if you aren't sure you can commit a good chunk of time to this role, please don't apply.

We practice:

Monday: 9pm - 1am CST
Tueday: 9pm - 1am CST
Thursday: 9pm - 1am CST

Tournaments will be planned and you will know about them at least a week, most likely 2 weeks, in advance.

We will be holding tryouts for a Jungler Monday 7/27 starting at 12pm CST. If you are interested and agree/follow the guidelines above then post in the reply the following app. Be online so I can contact you and give you a time. Please currently be Gold or higher. Thank you!

App:

IGN:
Current Rank:
Season 2013 Rank:
Skype (y/n)?:
Team Speak (y/n)?:
Competitive Experience:
Does the schedule work for you?:
Best 3 Jungle Champs:

Here is the current roster for those interested:

Top: 9Line Fatal (Plat V)
Mid: 9Line Ziggus (Gold III)
Jungle: ---------
ADC: 9line Yui (Gold III)
Support: 9line Asuna (Gold III)

- 9Line Yui - Marksman - Captain -

9Line Yui

16 Hours Ago

Bump

SirThirsty Plays

15 Hours Ago

IGN: SirThirsty Plays
Current Rank: Gold 5
Season 3 Rank: Silver 1
Teamspeak: yes
Competitive Experience: no competetive, played on a 5s team for half a year
Schedule should work most of the time
Top 3 Junglers: Lee Sin, Elise, WW/J4

9Line Yui

15 Hours Ago

Bumb

xProMo

15 Hours Ago

IGN:xPromo
Current Rank: Platinum V
Season 2013 Rank: Silver 3
Skype (y/n)?: y
Team Speak (y/n)?: Y
Competitive Experience: Played in multiple tournaments hosted by an old gaming community called Evg.
Does the schedule work for you?: Yes
Best 3 Jungle Champs: Leesin, Elise, Nunu

Dalfante

15 Hours Ago

IGN: Dalfante
Current Rank: Gold 2
Season 2013 Rank: Gold 1
Skype (y/n)?: Yes
Team Speak (y/n)?: Yes
Competitive Experience: I have hosted and participated in many tournaments at school
Does the schedule work for you?: Yes
Best 3 Jungle Champs: Lee Sin, Warwick, Jarvan IV

9Line Yui

14 Hours Ago

bump

EmmyLe

13 Hours Ago

IGN: EmmyLe
Current Rank: G3
Season 2013 Rank: G2
Skype (y/n)?:yes
Team Speak (y/n)?:no
Competitive Experience: jungler for a gold team but disbanded a month ago
Does the schedule work for you?: it's perfect, i'm CST and i get home around 8:00
Best 3 Jungle Champs: J4 Vi Elise

9Line Yui

4 Hours Ago

Bump

zJungleFever

3 Hours Ago

IGN: zJunglefever
Current Rank: Gold V
Season 2013 Rank: Bronze III
Skype (y/n)?: Y
Team Speak (y/n)?: N(will download if you guys would pref TS)
Competitive Experience: Played in MLG events for Xbox 360 and have placed pretty well. I have been gaming competitively since Halo 2 and also been on many competitive teams on Gamebattles.com if you know much about the site I am a 2k rank.
Does the schedule work for you?: Yes the schedule works for me, I am very flexible if things change and down to grind out games on the weekends.
Best 3 Jungle Champs: WW, Udyr, Pant.
Won't be on till 6 PM EST tonight so add me and I wlll accept and message you asking when to try out.