Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Troubled by Emotion (Garen x Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahoomaha

06-22-2012

Quote:
Jaime Yaneza:
Chapter 12

-------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating on time. I'm in a pinch for time since I got a job recently and finals are coming up. From now on, I'll try to update at least once a week. I expect more free time to come around by Friday considering my last day in school is on Thursday this week.

OH! Before I forget!

I'm in need of suggestions of what to happen on the next chapter! My sugar rush in terms of plot for this fanfic is dying down and it's about time I asked my readers what they want to see! Of course, should I incorporate your idea into the plot of the next chapter, I'll give you credit for your idea at the top of the post I make so that everyone knows you helped me out.

It's a team effort between writer and reader from now on! I'll be counting on you guys to give me support and I'll try my 9001% effort to write more chapters for you to read. Our goal is to end this fanfic with 18 chapters or more! Let's make it come true! <3

First of all, man I REALLLY enjoy this. I am going to share it with my friends. I just sat down to read it tonight, and it took me about 3 and a half hours to get through it. Epic story, man!!

As for suggestions on where we could go next, perhaps Katarina's newfound sympathy for Demacia could lead her to suggest diplomacy between Noxus and Demacia.
Then, Noxus could be attacked by the Void army and Cho'gath, leading Swain and Noxus to call on assistance from the Freljordians.
Naturally, Ashe and Tryndamere will inform Garen and Jarvan of Noxus' request, and see what they should do. As an attack from the Void army would leave Noxus vulnerable to attack, Demacia could easily overrun Noxus.
However, the void army seems to be their common enemy, and they seemingly must unite to defeat Cho'gath, Kog'maw and the rest of 'em. The call to Freljord from Noxus would open up a route of communication between Demacia and Noxus, leading them to diplomatic talks.
Pressure from the Void ultimately leads them to unite. Kassadin of Demacia, and Malzahar of Noxus are elected as the only mages powerful enough to enter the void in order to scout their common enemies-- and well.. we know their fates.

-Demacia and Noxus will still be extremely skeptical of each other, and some previous storyline events will sow discord between the united two, such as the bombing at the end of your latest chapter, may lead to paranoia on the part of Demacia's leaders.

GodsEye

06-26-2012

Bump

BarcIay

Recruiter

06-27-2012

Bump.

I really want to see how this ends ;-;

zSerendipity

06-28-2012

bump. Moar please <3

GodsEye

07-03-2012

D: I really don't like it when things end. Q~Q It can be another month before another chapter is released, just tell me when you are going to make a new one. That's how much I love this fan fic.

spikeskull

07-04-2012

this fanfic is awesome, it will be great if you can continue to release the rest of the story.

SV Artixero

07-06-2012

Alright guys! I'm back from camp! Sorry for the terrible long pause of no updates! I'm truly sorry. Anyway, Chapter 13 is in the works with some of the suggestions given, and a certain someone gave me material to extend into Chapter 14! I'll update as soon as possible, but it may take a few days!

BarcIay

Recruiter

07-07-2012

Quote:
jaime yaneza:
alright guys! I'm back from camp! Sorry for the terrible long pause of no updates! I'm truly sorry. Anyway, chapter 13 is in the works with some of the suggestions given, and a certain someone gave me material to extend into chapter 14! I'll update as soon as possible, but it may take a few days!

wooo!

Vanillatrix

07-07-2012

Waiting. x)

spikeskull

07-08-2012

YEY! its great to know your back to continue this EPIC story!