[Open RP] All Out War. [The most wildest, and possible going to be the longest RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Janitor

06-07-2012

Wait a second, how long did it take for you to read the whole thing? Back when it was about 12 pages it still took me about an hour.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

I need to post an OOC in the IC thread telling people to stop posting OOC in the IC thread, but I've already used my IC post...

And IMO, the way you win a fight is not through ambiguity but through putting your opponent in a situation they couldn't realistically escape. Commonly this requires leaving out details of intent, as it is hard to avoid subconsciously using OOC knowledge, even if you are trying not to.

Jaykoboy

06-07-2012

Any way to transfer leadership?

shadowsark614

06-07-2012

Well who was the second highest ranking officer?

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Welp, new update. The tables seem to be turning now - Noxus just had a very, very bad turn in terms of rolling, and Demacian main force just came in motion. The outcome is yet to be seen, since Noxus still has a lot of almost intact forces that haven't yet moved, but Demacia is gaining momentum.

Right now, the battle is almost at its climax, since almost all units are in battle, so more stuff will happen with each update.

And Jayko, leadership isn't something that can be transferred in the middle of battle - each unit has its commanders, the battle plan was discussed, and they will do their best to win. After its over, there are two possible outcomes - they either return victorious and a new leader is appointed, or they lose, and are either killed or meshed with other forces if there are survivors.

EDIT: In terms of ranks, I suppose that right now Thairan is the highest ranking officer on Demacian side - considering how valiantly he fought I suppose that if Demacia wins this battle, he will be honorably promoted and we will see more of him in the future events.

Jaykoboy

06-07-2012

Alright, cool. Just a pity that I'm out of the event now. At least my head wasn't piked!

Cryypter

06-07-2012

There is still a Noxian rifle commander unspoken for...

shadowsark614

06-07-2012

Ok I have a plan and just play along guys, because this is clever.

Cryypter

06-07-2012

Umm, how does Longram know Althius' name, and why does he refer to him using his first name?

Ask the Janitor

06-07-2012

Uhhh..he's rude and you're famous?