[Open RP] All Out War. [The most wildest, and possible going to be the longest RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Map mk.1 is up.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Why is Urtistan marked as red? I thought it was a ruin...

1Eredale

05-18-2012

It's a very dangerous ruin. It has temporal anomalies everywhere - it's very dangerous to explore even with preparations, and no one goes there because of that. Just imagine, you go on a scavenging trip and return several years later; or spend several years in an extended time anomaly while on Runeterra only a few seconds of time pass.

Vex the Sage

05-18-2012

We need more people in the RP

Vex the Sage

05-18-2012

daaaaaamn. Eredale, move the RP to the RP forums. nao.

Iron Ambássador

05-18-2012

Eh... I'll see if I can make myself join this one... would be interesting to join since Poppy is the Bandle Leader in this....

1Eredale

05-18-2012

To be honest, I am not really sure if I would have to continue this - my plans for summer are really really vague for one; also, there's the thing with the original poster who will do god knows what when he returns. It is a very long-term RP, and implies being very large, but I don't see lots of players here yet.

The players said onto thee: "We need a DM."

And so I came, and offered my assistance - in a few hours (and two cups of sweet tea) I laid groundwork for everyone, so that the people would be able to continue. So to say, I have started my own RP just a day earlier, and am part of two others (one discontinued, but still); I didn't have the idea for this, so I am only doing this if you, the players, want to do this. If little people want to join, I would not try and invite more, but if more come, so be it and I shall try to do this for as long as I can.

Jaykoboy

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
I dont mean random like that lol.
Wonder if the people will join factions or just stay solo... It's a war so they may not exactly last to long :P
*cough* Can'tdieunlessyoukillallsixteenofmypersonalitiesat oncewithsadismwhichisoneofmymostdangerouspersonali tiesthelastpersonalityyouhavetokill *endcough*

Eredaar

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
*cough* Can'tdieunlessyoukillallsixteenofmypersonalitiesat oncewithsadismwhichisoneofmymostdangerouspersonali tiesthelastpersonalityyouhavetokill *endcough*
*cough*yourcharisopas****fixhim *cough

shadowsark614

05-18-2012

So ill just make the my information network into a merc group? alright then time to start