Looking for new TT friends.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annuket

05-15-2012

I am looking for some people that I can add on league to play some ranked in TT. I would play with my friends that I have but they hate TT and will never play the map with me. I understand that you might not want to add me and play ranked right away, but can you give me a chance to prove I can play and invite me to some non ranked 3s until you can trust I can play. Thanks guys.

Lead Death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

yo ill hit you up, add me

Hezron

05-15-2012

you can add me too!

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Shoot me an add

HeyBudBud

05-16-2012

Send me a message. I've been trying to find a ranked 3s team for a long time. I play TT regularly and can play several different champs.

x SEM x

05-17-2012

I'd love to get involved in Ranked TT.

Knee co

05-17-2012

add me, i cant play d3 T.T

Riot Taco Storm

Associate QA Lead

05-17-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Added you as well, I want to play more TT!

Drigonzex

05-17-2012

Will do I love doing ranked in TT :P

Madman Reborn

05-17-2012

it's sad that your friends hate TT. It really is a nice map. It seems you have enough responce to start playing ranked threes. But if not, you may always send me an invite. I love playing on TT. And though I do have friends that want to play 3v3. they only want to that when there's just 3 man online, else we either play on sr or customs if more then 5