Lag Spikes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8 8

05-15-2012

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but 2 days after I bought my xp/ip boosts I have been getting an abnormal amount of lag spikes.

My ping shoots up from an average of 50~100 to almost 500. I'm positive that it's not my internet connection and there's nothing wrong with my modem. I can stream everything fine and access the internet as I would normally, but LoL refuses to stop the constant lag spikes every 1 to 2 minutes.

Is anyone else having the same problem? It just irritates me because I spent money on the boosts and am not able to even enjoy the game anymore.

Poisonkopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Yep this has been happening to me as well ever since they began maintenance just before launching the draven patch. Beginning to get extremely irritating that I cannot even play the game anymore.

zXEternityXz

06-08-2012

The same is happening for me. I'm getting around 250 ping (I average around 180-200) and it creeps up to 300, and then a few seconds/mins later, it just spikes up to around anywhere between 800-2400 (the highest I've seen mine go to).

Makes it extremely difficult to play.

myRagequit

06-08-2012

I'm used to ~70 ping i get a constant 140-200 now.. :x

Tetrathionate

06-09-2012

same with me and since Darius patch. please look into this riot.

Thorgaindule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Ditto, I've gone from an average of 40, to 300 and Higher now