Surrender pre 15 minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-13-2012

Last 2 games I play morde feeds 3 deaths in first 3 minutes of game then next game lulu leaves during load or dc and it obvious losses obviously we cant win and are forced to play until other team decides to push.

Please change surrender to like 10 minutes or somthing most games are decided way to early in unranked.

good job chimpy

05-13-2012

i played a game today that my team completely feed the enemy during the first 5-10 minutes, we stuck together and won, even if you get aced with the first encounter your team can still win. even with only 2 people on a team you can win if you harass the enemies, play safe, and get a couple of kills.

so no i do not like this idea.

JukeMastaFlexx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Last 47 matchs of mine ive keept record 18 game atleast 1 person left before 5 min in, 38 had feeders (stupid people who think there god 1v2/1v3) over all im 45L 2W from those 47 matchs and the sad part is theres nothing that changes from 1 match to the next riot needs to set skill lvls when queing up not win count and lvl because im sick of getting lvl 30 500+ wins that suck worse then a lvl 12.......

JukeMastaFlexx

05-13-2012

And yes change surrender to even sooner then 10 mins if there is an afk do something to even it out against bots if u got an afk a bot sits out why cant we get something for the people who leave...

The Dragon Joker

05-13-2012

simple...if someone dc the the surrender time goes 5 minute low ,if the Other player dc ,them the surrender time goes another 5 minute low , that is simple and easy to do ... and the best option i believe

zzCitizen

05-15-2012

I'd be happier with surrendering with 2 votes yes instead of 3 votes.

lirm

05-15-2012

Thing with TT is, even if you don't turtle, a team thats down by ten kills can still win if they go about it the right way.

Catch one of em out and three gank them. Grab a buff. Repeat, take tower.

Wispofdoom

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYaMAYSing View Post
riot needs to set skill lvls when queing up not win count and lvl because im sick of getting lvl 30 500+ wins that suck worse then a lvl 12.......
I have less than 200 wins, yet i've been paired up with 1000+ win players. Think they do pair u depending on skill.