Tt jungle???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wispofdoom

05-15-2012

Now I don't want to seem offensive, but is jungling in TT actually viable? I've mostly been playing 3v3 for the past several months, and never once have i seen an actual jungler on the opposing team, or mine for that matter. And with such a small map, isn't it quite easy to accidentally run into the enemy team while doing your path? So for all of you TT junglers, please enlighten us on why this actually works, and perhaps, how?

good job chimpy

05-15-2012

jungleing is viable(do it in ranked games) you never see it in normal's though because of...reasons...honestly it just does. gank a lot. ya i'm out of things to type.

also if you ever went into the jungle you would notice how the camps randomly spawn, that is probably the main reason why jungleing is only in ranked games(you'll sometimes[always] need a leash somewhere in your jungle route, and how often will that happen when the solo que mentality is gank bot bush/someone)

HKnux5112

05-16-2012

It's either you jungle or share farm with your team mate. You pick.

Zeno666

05-16-2012

Jungle works, but in order to not fall behind you need a good leash, boots and life steal almost right off the bat.

Then making runs is easy, clearing the jungle takes mere minutes and you can pick up the buffs at a fairly low level.

Even if you aren't jungling, in normals i tend to pick up jungle mobs while waiting for teammates to respawn before a big push or something. Every bit helps

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

It's viable if one of your teammates can 2v1. That's the only way it is.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-16-2012

I always Jungle now... Since last week. But i always ask the person if they can 2v1 bot if so I stick to top jungle till thats cleared and get my top fed (Top lane wins ALWAYS when I jungle) But if they say no or start crying I tell them i'll be there to help out so I stick in mid jungle and gank bot alot. But if somebody says ima jungle have top person be who they normally are and your bot should be a Garen, GP, Teemo, Shaco. Maybe even Akali? BUt GP can easily take two on bot. ^_^ So jungle is awesome even in solo que. I don't even need a leash. I just go take Green buff and than get out and have about 70 hp everytime. ^_^