Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Normally Trynd is banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BryAallDay

05-15-2012

But what if we didn't ban Trynd? He's got a notoriously bad early game and is smashed by champions like Trundle, Riven, Yorick, Olaf, and Jax all throughout the game. When I see Trynd, I just think of an easy win.

Oh, and don't take my recent match history as a good indicator, some friends and I have been randoming champs that we don't/ haven't played before and it really hasn't always gone well for us.

HonorableGeneral

05-15-2012

Someone picks Trynd.

Autolock Teemo. Win.

BryAallDay

05-15-2012

More like autolock anyone.

Except Vayne. My random Vayne didn't do too hot late game.

Jungle James

05-15-2012

Rammus is a hard counter to trynd. Or an all exhaust team. Bascially trynd is banned so much because of his diving ability, he's got very good mobility on 3's because he can phase through wall, and he can kill the dragon very fast and @ early level.

Boo

05-16-2012

except if tryn snowballs, it's gg

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-16-2012

Liek what the other guy said Teemo. Let trynda hit you once ot ttwice than blind him so the blood he jsut got goes down and thann he has to recharge and hasd NO crit.. Than he is usaully running away. BUt your poison witll gte him most of time ^_^

Prefix

Recruiter

05-16-2012

Quote:
Boo:
except if tryn snowballs, it's gg

Ninjta tabi + wardens mail = tryndy needs ie + Serkers just to not even counter act those 2 items

1250 wardens = 3800 ie

If you cant get 1/3 of his gold

Not to mention if you rock a pantheon/sion u will rape a fed tryndy.

ZolrainTheGod

05-16-2012

why does no1 sya malphite?

Malphite with randuins and forzne heart just make tryndamere look like a pansy.

+ jax owns him top lane.

BryAallDay

05-16-2012

Even a fed trynd is a laughable trynd

Dr Anesthesia MD

05-17-2012

I'd like to point out, as the leader of a good 3v3 team, that if you're past the qualification matches, you'll notice that trynd doesn't get banned even in 1 out of 5 games. Reason beeing he gets countered easly in a lot of ways. I'll suggest a few so you can plan your game better:

- Jungle Malphite, going with an early frozen heart and having your topper grab that very important randuins means the tryndamere will be at 0.2-0.3 attack speed, which is roughly 1 attack each 3-5 seconds. Not that scary huh?

- Jungle Rammus. Taunt -> Exhaust. Gg, Bye bye Trynd. (remember to save exhaust for when the taunt ends, obviously)

- High cc team packing 3 exhausts. Nuff said, you can insert a bunch of champions here.

- Shyvana+High cc team, because 150 armor at lv 6 with just wriggles and tabis is no laughing matter

- Skarner - A skarner with wriggles and frozen heart *very good item choices for any skarner game on 3v3* won't be harmed by a tryndamere. Hit him and make him focus you, and if he doesnt, grab his ass with your butt lazer beam.

And so on x)
Hope I helped