Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Game][Graphic][Minor] Ashe W, Volley animation error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I don't have a screenshot of tis but this is quite hard to have...

In my last game Ashe's W (volley) had an animation bug/glitch. You could actually see the arrows coming from behind, like if all 7 were targeting her, before doing the usual cone in front of her. The arrows coming from behind are doing no damage to other players and you see like 5 of them and they actually continue just a bit in front of the cone with the usual new arrows you see normally...

It's just annoying to the eyes, nothing serious. But sometimes, I heard a metal sound when doing volley, just like when Nautilus cast his ult (That might make a Ashe scared each time she heari it when a Nautilus is in game without being near her xD).