Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your first 6300 IP champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leoniks

05-15-2012

I do not remember , it has been a while ago, I think I bought irelia and played so well with her

Zangam

05-15-2012

Still working on getting Graves. Less than 2000 IP to go.

WhackedMaki

05-15-2012

Does extra rune page count? That was the first thing worth 6300 that I bought. If not, then Lulu technically, but I bought her with RP, so I'm not sure that counts either... The first 6300 I bought with IP was Yorick (Still only own just a couple though)

profGnardian

05-15-2012

None. As of now. None of them are really making me go must buy either.

Toggler

05-15-2012

6300 IP is just so much to spend on a single champ. I am not a big spender, but I do spend RP on the 6300 IP champs I want most when they are on sale. Kog'Maw was the first champ I bought that way. Renekton was the first champ I put on my "buy when on sale" list but alas he hasn't been on sale since I started playing. 6300 IP takes so long to accumulate it just feels like buying more than maybe 1 champ that way would set me back so far with everything else. Even for anyone that never plans on buying RP ever, an extra rune page is a better IP expense than any single 6300 champ in my opinion.

R66Y

05-15-2012

Quote:
TwistWrist:
Blitzcrank. He's my substitute for Robo.

While there is no real substitute for me, I approve of this message.

I honestly don't remember what my first 6300 champ was.

AJStarhiker

05-15-2012

I think my first 6300 was Vayne.

Retireddevil

05-15-2012

Xerath. Man i love to poke people. And he reminds me of that guys under the mages college in skyrim.

NinjaCÅT

05-15-2012

Renekton

ASAP Prince

05-15-2012

Surprised this hasn't come up, My first 6300 IP champ was probably 400-500 games ago and it was at a period where sunfire capes stacked. My first 6300 was kennen. Before all the works and changes in the year i used to get penta-kills with kennen almost twice every game. Now kennen is not as strong as he used to be but still dominates. Never regret it