Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Was able to get a new look at the graphics overhaul

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozen Berserker

05-14-2012

When I first came in I had to check my video settings to make sure it wasn't on high, they weren't. I'm really impressed with what Riot has done here but what really impresses me the most is that on the current live client I range between 20-30 fps on all lowest settings, on the PBE however I range on an average of 35-45 with all settings low and was able to get to my old FPS with high (not very high) settings. I applaud you Riot, keep up the good work.

Udyr

Recruiter

05-14-2012

Hooray! Glad to hear everyone is working well for you!

Augustine

05-14-2012

Oh that will be good for me. I currently run low settings on live with 30-40 fps.
I'll see how the graphics will affect my system tomorrow and see how good the optimization is.

TheMightyShell

05-14-2012

Quote:
Udyr:
Hooray! Glad to hear everyone is working well for you!

Seriously Riot. You have no idea how good it feels for me to have the settings set to High and to be able to play the game. I love the art direction, I love the effeciency. My laptop doesn't get hot while playing. Seriously Riot, Love <3