Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug][Minor][Game] Double shop keepers and Ping bars are broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bleeeed

05-14-2012

Just some small visual bugs, Ping bars don't show ping even though I was at about 1000

and There are to shop keepers for some reason

http://imgur.com/ddzkW

Thanks riot!

Quote:
vLemon:
The shop keeper appears the same amount of times as you dc +1. If you dced once you will have 2 shop-keepers, if you dc 3 times you will have 4 shop keepers, etc.

vLemon

QA Analyst

05-14-2012

The shop keeper appears the same amount of times as you dc +1. If you dced once you will have 2 shop-keepers, if you dc 3 times you will have 4 shop keepers, etc.

Bleeeed

05-14-2012

Quote:
vLemon:

Thats what I was thinking wasn't sure though. Thanks for the confirmation.

Extra Pistol

Recruiter

05-14-2012

Confirming the multiple shopkeepers. Occurs when reconnecting in game, not reconnecting via PVP.net

IS131c7cb285e774

05-14-2012

I'm here to add that multiple shopkeepers also occurs if you're switching between graphic configs on Spectator Mode.

I'm not sure which one triggered it, but I suspect from the Fullscreen to Borderless option.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

05-14-2012

Quote:
vLemon:

I will have ALL THE SHOPKEEPERS!

MarxistHomeless

05-14-2012

The curse of Manbacon! He has returned to haunt the shop with clones of his replacement! He! Will! Have! His! Revenge!

Viz

Associate Software Engineer

05-14-2012

Thanks for the report. We'll make sure this gets looked at. If you find a consistent way to reproduce this other than dc, please let us know.