Ap Master Yi and Ad Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pill Popper

05-14-2012

Personally, I feel that AP is stronger than AD, and I was wandering what you guy's thoughts are on the subject.

Thanks. Zuldrak

Stonebuilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

I feel like AP Yi is a crazy solo top. Great harass without even having to get close to the enemy, great sustain via heal, and very easy to get CS with. However, I feel like he falls off a bit late game if not fed. He's easily countered if the person you're facing just stays away from their minions until you alpha strike then they can go along fine and dandy, knowing you can't do anything else. I feel like AD Yi can really destroy entire groups of people through out the entire game and is amazingly quick at taking down towers. That being said, I think AD Yi is better.

Mohegun Son

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistborn elend View Post
i feel like ap yi is a crazy solo top. Great harass without even having to get close to the enemy, great sustain via heal, and very easy to get cs with. However, i feel like he falls off a bit late game if not fed. He's easily countered if the person you're facing just stays away from their minions until you alpha strike then they can go along fine and dandy, knowing you can't do anything else. I feel like ad yi can really destroy entire groups of people through out the entire game and is amazingly quick at taking down towers. That being said, i think ad yi is better.
qft