Trash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silience

05-11-2012

This map is so pointless. Why doesn't LOL make it so more balanced. Why don't they make it so when u report ppl they actually lose the ability to play. 90% of my random pick games always end up with me losing to either a troller or some f*ck who feeds. Honestly why dont you set in place a option where if someone dies so many times within a time limit you can just quit. Why dont you actually do something? No punishment for leaving no nothing. I literally have asked ppl to report me just to see if anything will happen and not one **** thing. It's like you just put all that regualtion **** there for ****s and giggles. I know this a free game, but all u do is make me want to go and market how ****ing bad this game treats normal users. I can't express how frustrating it is to just want to play a quick game to get my win in for the day or just for fun and have guaranteed 15+ minutes of my time wasted just becuz a lil **** wants to b a ****. Seriously man up LOL or I will put the effort that I've use to play this game to put out the worse rep for this game. It's a problem and I am going to try my hardest to make this game suffer. It truly disgusts me how Bull **** this play system is so easily abused and LOL seems to just shrug it off. There are sooooo many solutions to the problem you just dont want to do it. I've liked the concept of this game from the first time I've played it which is well over a year, but enough is enough. END OF STORY.

-Disgruntled and POed

Blue Lambency

05-11-2012

Cut your fingers off, and e-mail them to Riot as a gesture of sincerity and dedication. You can send physical objects via ThePiratebay now I believe.

Dyingjakal

05-11-2012

You have to realize, the game is balanced around Summoners rift. That's where the tourney's are, that's where the majority of games take place.

TT was just a side experiment that is now imbalanced.

And it sounds like you're more pissed about the community here than the map. I won't lie, the majority of the LoL community kinda blows, but find a couple of people you enjoy playing with and stick to them. Once you guys get a routine down you won't have to worry about the leavers/ragers etc.

Silience

05-11-2012

Valid points and you are right it is the players. So if TT is such an experiment why not make it so u can quit when ever you want. That way if sum1 is a troller or feeder you can always just leave...or better yet why not just enforce LOL's penalty system. Like I said I've acted like a total ass just to see if they would even smack me on the wrist and nothing. Do i literally have to go bomb their HQ to get their attention? I doubt they would even press charges if I did....You get my drift?

Dyingjakal

05-11-2012

Well I don't really know about all that. I suppose the whole leaving whenever you want feature wasn't installed to dissuade people from (instead of trolling) just leaving the match entirely. As for the tribunal and all that, I have absolutely no idea how many people actually review cases, etc.

On top of that, Riot is a relatively new game company, first few years and all that, with one major game. Essentially, LoL is their guinea pig should they develop more.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-11-2012

TT? Unbalanced? Than don't play it getting your raging ass our of here and go kill yourself you fat ****. enough is enough.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-11-2012

and for real? Quitting is for pussies I carry a team of two feeders eery now and than SURE its ahrd but its a game... a free game.. So for real. Go play SR if you want balance. And do you really want to jus quit at everything in life?

Dyingjakal

05-13-2012

Granted that first post was a rager, the subsequent posts were not. We were actually on track to having a legitimate intellectual discussion, while you barged in, read the first post, then ultimately decided the entire thread was a gigantic orgy of raging posts. Now, you've caused the thread to regress into raging once again, while showing what little mind you have for a good discussion.

Thank you for your ignorance,
-Dyingjakal

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-14-2012

No, I saw that he started to stop. BUt I don't want people Q.Qing over a free game... TT is not balanced like you said the game is based around SR. TT is just more fun (Better) and he is crying about it. ITs like if you dont like the map, go play DotA, SR (etter version of dota) Or Dominion don't come crying in my and all the other TT gamers community. Cause TT may as well be a diferent game. We don't get any of SR rights. Besides the basics he should of already known that.

kianistus

05-14-2012

Quote:
Honestly why dont you set in place a option where if someone dies so many times within a time limit you can just quit.
Honestly, sometimes you can get outplayed. It sucks having someone do that but sometimes the other team can get such a huge lead thats what happens. Doesn't mean anyone is a noob or sucks just that they may have had a really bad game or got outplayed. Can't ban people for that, especially since its normal and not supposed to be strictly competitive.