Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So just to confirm, is the PBE up yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lesummon

05-14-2012

Hate to ask this but is anyone on it right now or is my client messed up somehow.

Heron Blade

05-14-2012

still says unavailable for me.

LThadeu

05-14-2012

It's just me or the PBE takes huge loads of time to update??

Trolosaurus

05-14-2012

I'm curious as to how to GET to the PBE......
Yeah... I suck :/

dafedidi

05-14-2012

I'm redownloading the game ... Lol.exe or Lol.admin ?

RexSaur

05-14-2012

You'll know when its up : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2120477

Str8xScarface

05-14-2012

quick question. ive played lol for going on 2 years. and just the past few months. ive noticed the number of trolls have sky rocketed and tbh im getting pretty annoyed with it. guys saying "im jungling and going hard random" gets taric or akali cant remember which. and just absolutely ruins the game. im more interested in actually just helping out with balancing the game checking for bugs etc now then i was with getting to platinum. ive installed the lolpbe and updated the patch. but it continues to say. unavailable so i click read more and it says server status message "undefined" no idea what that means could use some help so things like another unbalanced varus DONT join the public servers. ty

Prince Kassad

05-14-2012

Quote:
Str8xScarface:
quick question. ive played lol for going on 2 years. and just the past few months. ive noticed the number of trolls have sky rocketed and tbh im getting pretty annoyed with it. guys saying "im jungling and going hard random" gets taric or akali cant remember which. and just absolutely ruins the game. im more interested in actually just helping out with balancing the game checking for bugs etc now then i was with getting to platinum. ive installed the lolpbe and updated the patch. but it continues to say. unavailable so i click read more and it says server status message "undefined" no idea what that means could use some help so things like another unbalanced varus DONT join the public servers. ty

I actually play jungle Akali a lot, outside of the PBE

she's not bad...

Str8xScarface

05-14-2012

well, she might not be bad. i used her alot mid when ahri first came out won so many ranked games cuz of that. ahri fed me mid and id go gank bot for a few double kills. and ya. snowball all the way, o what fun it is to ride with an akali blade in your back. newho. besides that could you over any insight as to how i can go about playing on the pbe. how can i resolve the server status message "undefined" so i can play on the pbe. ive noticed a few bugs that i wouldnt mind testing out