Item Concepts by Simbela & Jaad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simbela

09-11-2012

Hey folks, my brother & i recently were talking about in game items, and came up with the following two that could potentially add more diversity to the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following item is based off Wriggles Lantern. It would provide an Ability Power based version for Mages, AP junglers, Supports, even Tanks.
It would also provide Ability Power based Champions with a second item choice (since there is only 1 at present Zhonya's Hourglass - which is costly) that has both Armour and Ability Power on it. Don't forget the handy passive effects. I have tried to take into consideration the items & gold cost for the following:

Cloth Armour (18 armour, 300g) + Amplifying Tomb (20 Ability Power, 435g)
---> **New Item: Rune Tablet (285g)** Total Cost = 1020gold
Rune Tablet
25 Ability Power
23 Armour
Unique Passive; Your damaging spells have a 20% chance to deal double damage to minions or monsters.

Cloth Armour (18 armour, 300g) + Amplifying Tomb (20 Ability Power, 435g) = Rune Tablet (25 Ability Power, 23 Armour, Unique Passive [See Above], 285g), + Amplifying Tomb (20 Ability Power, 435g)
---> **New Item: Bela's Lantern (150g)** Total Cost = 1605gold
Bela's Lantern
32 Ability Power
30 Armour
10% Spell Vamp
Unique Passive; Your damaging spells have a 40% chance to deal double damage to minions or monsters.
Unique Active; Place an invisible Sight Ward that reveals surrounding area for 3 minutes. 3 minute CD.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following item is of my brothers conception, and therefore cannot explain the thought process behind it. However it is a concept that appeals to me.

Cloth Armour (18 armour, 300g) + Null Magic Mantle (24 magic resist, 400g)
---> **New Item: Ionian Vest (150g)** Total Cost = 850gold
Ionian Vest
25 Magic Resistance
20 Armour
Unique Passive; Gain an additional 5 gold every 10 seconds.

Cloth Armour (18 armour, 300g) + Null Magic Mantle (24 magic resist, 400g) = Ionian Vest (25 magic resistance, 20 armour, unique passive [see above],150g), + Meki Pendant (7 mp5, 390g) + Oracles Elixir (consumable, 400g)
---> **New Item: Jaad's Vestments of Grace (150g)** Total Cost = 1740gold
Jaad's Vestments of Grace
27 Magic Resistance
22 Armour
8 MP5
Unique Passive; Gain an additional 3 gold every 10 seconds.
Unique Active; Produces a Sight Ward every 2 minutes which can be placed to reveal the surrounding area for 3 minutes. Stores up to 3 wards.
The following item is another i thought of a while back and i've only just remembered about it. It's just a completely random idea, i haven't put much thought into it sorry. Let us know if you like the idea of it though.

Pulse Ward (Consumable, 500g)
Place an invisible Pulse Ward at a target location which activates every 20 seconds for 4 seconds, revealing the surrounding area, including stealthed units. Remains dormant and undetectable to stealth revealing mechanics, unless the ward Pulses. Lasts 10 minutes.

Note for General Public: Remember that item costs and stat values can change. Its the Item Concept your looking at mostly
Note for Riot: Welcome to implement above items into game if you like the concepts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbela View Post
Pulse Ward (Consumable, 500g)
Place an invisible Pulse Ward at a target location which activates every 20 seconds for 4 seconds, revealing the surrounding area, including stealthed units. Remains dormant and undetectable to stealth revealing mechanics, unless the ward Pulses. Lasts 10 minutes.
1st glance: Too expensive for a ward. A Vision Ward gives 3 minutes of sight for 125g. This gives 2 minutes for 500g. (spread out over 10 minutes) Not an even trade off. I might be reading this wrong. Did you intend 120 seconds or 100 seconds? The syntax is unclear.

I will say that I like the idea. However, all of the Pulse Wards on the map would have to pulse at the same time. Otherwise, you could have almost complete vision of an area by have 2 of them placed 10 seconds apart.