I can't log in to the website.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prepar2bRickRold

05-14-2012

Smurf acct.

I can't log in to the website on my main. I have no issues logging into the game.

"Sorry, unrecognized username or password.Have you forgotten your password?"

Error i get when i log in, so i tried "forgot password?" no email in my inbox, so i tried "forgot username?"

"There are no accounts associated with that email address."

So yeah i know my user info cuz obviously im logging into the game........just noticed this, this past week. a little halp please

JEAThirty5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

NORTH AMERICA - English
SUPPORT Welcome, JEAThirty5 (Logout) My Account

It recognizes me as my summoner name because my info is saved by browser but when i go to click "My Account" it asks me to log in again and proceeding to tell me my pword is wrong :-\

JEAThirty5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

So I'm getting the feeling I'm being hacked..... and im not getting any support here ive already submitted a ticket....

I was kicked off line few times yesterady saying this acct has been logged on somehwere else. I figure it was comcast messing w/ my connection cuz my internet went down a few times during the day.

I log on today and i get the msg "reconnect" and some fool name "asiunboi" is added to my friend list. I didn't add him and i would call him retarded for spelling his name like that if he was my friend.

any red out there with a little spare time to help someone out? :-\

JEAThirty5

05-15-2012

"JEAThirty5 (8:29): why are you on my friend list
***and why is your friend hacking me
asiunboi (8:29): hes bot
***not
JEAThirty5 (8:29): why is he on my acct?
asiunboi (8:30): he paid you $10
JEAThirty5 (8:30): oh i see
***well whoever he paid was not me
***better report fraud son"

JEAThirty5

05-15-2012

"asiunboi (8:32): why
JEAThirty5 (8:33): cuz i never sold my acct you bought it from a hacker ******....
***or he did
asiunboi (8:33): ur a ******
JEAThirty5 (8:33): oh i see well your friend just lost 10 bucks
asiunboi (8:34): dont be a ****
JEAThirty5 (8:34): im telling you now he didnt pay me 10 bucks
asiunboi (8:34): why dont u check
JEAThirty5 (8:34): i dont think you are understanding lol
***i never sold my acct
***he paid someone that hack my acct
asiunboi (8:35): heres what he said
***someone hacked ur account and sold it to my friend
JEAThirty5 (8:36): yup better go get your 10 bucks back
***ive already put in a ticket to get it back
asiunboi (8:37): he says he wont
JEAThirty5 (8:37): well hes outta luck then
asiunboi (8:38): dont be a ****"

apparently im a **** for trying to get my acct back one that i put more than the 10 bucks he paid for it

JEAThirty5 (8:39): dont worry i put more than 10 bucks into my acct
***so i ll be losing more than him if i didnt
asiunboi (8:39): and??
JEAThirty5 (8:39): and im getting my acct back
asiunboi (8:39): o btw he says nice runes
JEAThirty5 (8:39): i know they are

Iirana

05-16-2012

Same thing has happened to my little brother. He can't log on the site, but can log in game. Also, someone else is on his account. Trolling in every game he plays, even laughed at me when I tried to PM him. Is there a keylogger going around or something? The only sites my little brother goes on are Leaguecraft and Facebook. I also submitted a ticket for him too, now I'm just waiting for a reply. :/

JEAThirty5

05-16-2012

It's been 2 days and no reply from them so i called discover to dispute my RP purchases if nothing happens Ill just take my money and run. Last time i ever give money to a free 2 play game, this support is so bad.

Iirana

05-16-2012

Yea, I know how you feel. I'm honestly trying because he's my little brother and he bought skins, so I don't want this to go to a waste. I also tried scanning and couldn't pick up a keylogger or anything. I'm just wondering how the hacker got his information. I'm extremely shocked at the way Riot lets you change your password and email too. No email to the original email account to notify that there's been a change of some sort? Pathetic. I hope you the best of luck, and hopefully I'll get his account back also.

JEAThirty5

05-16-2012

I don't doubt you do not have a keylogger on your system seeing as one of the high elo guys hacks people's acct for fun... their security can't be that great. I know what you mean as I too spent money on skins and what not or else i woulda just quit, this process is too long.

Best wishes on getting your acct back

Atlaš

06-10-2012

same thing here