Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So whats new?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mysim20

05-14-2012

The new basic attack animation is very cool on ashe. And those new jungle creeps ME GUSTA

Fox P McCloud

05-14-2012

Wonder what buffs/nerfs/changes for champs are present?

DarkDre

05-14-2012

Apparently Phantom Dancer got a move speed nerf.

Prince Kassad

05-14-2012

Quote:
xXDarkDreXx:
Apparently Phantom Dancer got a move speed nerf.

That's good. I think that ranged AD carries as an entire class have been getting too strong.

Every game I play lately seems like whichever team wins is the one with the most fed Graves/Vayne/Corki/Ezreal. Team fights are turning into "protect the carry" competitions. The whole game shouldn't revolve around the ranged AD champions.

Fox P McCloud

05-14-2012

Quote:
Prince Kassad:
That's good. I think that ranged AD carries as an entire class have been getting too strong.

Every game I play lately seems like whichever team wins is the one with the most fed Graves/Vayne/Corki/Ezreal. Team fights are turning into "protect the carry" competitions. The whole game shouldn't revolve around the ranged AD champions.

It's still going to be that way--the offensive capabilities are not being changed; just the MS boost.

MySpoon

05-14-2012

I thought Odin was the codename for Olaf.

dafedidi

05-14-2012

Awesome sauce. Enough said

Prince Kassad

05-14-2012

Quote:
Fox P McCloud:
It's still going to be that way--the offensive capabilities are not being changed; just the MS boost.

Obviously ranged carries will always be important to the team, but losing 3% movement speed from their finished builds will be a decent and probably effective nerf to their power level. I am fine with the team wanting to protect their AD carry, but I don't like it if the AD carry is guaranteed to dominate team fights. -3% movement speed on a champion like Graves makes counterplay much easier against him and generally makes the other champions on his team more important. I think that is the end goal.