Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Im afraid so much that I have to try PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MySpoon

05-14-2012

If I run everything on Very High and used to play at a max of 20 FPS, will it be higher after the graphic overhaul?

Zatochu

05-14-2012

Just posting in this thread. I have played 10-20 FPS ever since I started playing, but with this patch I'm now running at 30 FPS stable on my cruddy computer. (that doesn't even meet the min requirements)

MySpoon

05-14-2012

Quote:
Zatochu:
Just posting in this thread. I have played 10-20 FPS ever since I started playing, but with this patch I'm now running at 30 FPS stable on my cruddy computer. (that doesn't even meet the min requirements)

Thank you for this

dafedidi

05-14-2012

WOW RIOT ! REAL ? REAL ?

You did ... a good job. OMG !

I won around 7-15 fps, amazing ! And these graphics... Awesome. Good job guys.

ESPORTS Ka

05-14-2012

I can personally vouch for the increased performance. I pumped everything up to the highest settings just so I could see the new shinies, and my framerate was actually more consistently high than usual. I was running a steady 60 fps, while it usually fluctuates from 40-55 while I'm playing on live, on lower settings.