Q Dodging...annoying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonStomp

05-25-2012

Omg tell me about it! Was playing ez mid and couldn't land a single Q. So annoying. RIOT please nerf Q dodging.

Bullettime7

05-25-2012

I'd much rather have queue dodging than deal with some of the games dodged. You get teams where player A demands Master Yi because it's the only champ he can play or he leaves or feeds. Or despite having a lot of damage on the team, he still locks Yi and begins throwing insults at everyone for no reason. Or when 3/5 people on your team speak Brazilian and thus can't even communicate for as much as a lane swap.

I dodge queues in those situations and wait out the 5-15 mins because it's better to wait it out than to have the headache involved with playing games like that and typically will lose anyways.

AU Freo

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
u mad? Let me ask you this. What's more important. "QUE" dodging (since it seems like you don't know how it's spelled) or broken champs (eve), trolls and latency issues?

Threads like these annoy me. It's little people complaining about even smaller problems like it's the end of the world. Have a cookie and relax. Jeez.
Bahaha you spelled your version of "QUE" wrong moron.