Q Dodging...annoying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linkguy333

05-14-2012

Ok, I just went in 5 q's, and boom bam sham ppl q dodged, that needs stopped, its annoying time wasting, and just stupid. Now when Hecarim was free people would Q dodge if they didn't get Hec, (although I bought him). Now, I hate this overly common Q dodge.

McDerp

05-14-2012

u mad? Let me ask you this. What's more important. "QUE" dodging (since it seems like you don't know how it's spelled) or broken champs (eve), trolls and latency issues?

Threads like these annoy me. It's little people complaining about even smaller problems like it's the end of the world. Have a cookie and relax. Jeez.

Olivia Chachi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

It's better than them having to AFK which is probably the reason why they dodged.

Enerxy

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
u mad? Let me ask you this. What's more important. "QUE" dodging (since it seems like you don't know how it's spelled)
I'm pretty sure it's queue.

dumb ass.

Pill Popper

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
u mad? Let me ask you this. What's more important. "QUE" dodging (since it seems like you don't know how it's spelled) or broken champs (eve), trolls and latency issues?

Threads like these annoy me. It's little people complaining about even smaller problems like it's the end of the world. Have a cookie and relax. Jeez.
Uh, before you call out people for spelling queue wrong, you might want to learn how to spell it yourself. rofl

Ninjaorigami

05-15-2012

I know right! it so annoying when you line up the perfect skill shot only to have Vayne press q and tumble away!

i'll be showing myself out now

itsDozier

05-15-2012

Don't be fooled, he isn't upset about queue dodging. He's talking about people dodging Q's. They are not one in the same.

Guppers

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsDozier View Post
Don't be fooled, he isn't upset about queue dodging. He's talking about people dodging Q's. They are not one in the same.
exactly, people dodging morgana's q are breaking the game and it needs to stop now.

Nesious

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppers View Post
exactly, people dodging morgana's q are breaking the game and it needs to stop now.
I cant, it just, bahahhaahhahahaha I LOL'd IRL. This thread has a bright future.

Fatboi

05-25-2012

Don't ya just hate when ya throw out that nautilus anchor to have someone flash away which grabs a wall pulling you straight into the enemy team, I agree, SUPPORT THIS THREAD, Q DODGING MUST STOP