Worst gaming community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

05-15-2012

If people rage at you for playing Eve, press tab and click the little speech bubble by their name. Use pings to alert ganks and mias. Place wards. Do what you can to make the team win. If you let their rage infect you, you become what they see, and become part of the problem. If you do excellently and win the game, maybe they'll change their minds. It's about who plays the champ, not what champ you play.

- Mageinta Warrior

An Agile Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport168 View Post
So I log in to play normal, pick eve, entire team rages at me from the second I pick eve. They leave me alone at bot to solo it, I guess since I'm already an automatic troll. First team fight breaks out, we were outnumbered, automatically my fault. Tell them in the chat I'm done, since I'm such a troll I might as well sit out since they're going to make the game so miserable for me.

Sit around in the spawn for awhile and come back to kill some wolves to evade auto-ban and immediately I'm "back to feed." Having had enough from these little ****-talkers I decide to feed. Sad part is Riot will just automatically ban me, and not take into account anything my team said or did. The way the system is set up reinforces their behavior and makes them "correct."
Worst community? have you played Call of Duty?

Eve is so bad that picking her usually indicates a trolling attempt.

MCMCMAN2

05-15-2012

Yes, this is an awful community. There are people who play eve, the worst champion in the game. Get talon. He is extreamly similar to eve, but not ****.

JustCallMeSpud

05-15-2012

I agree, this is the worst community of any game I've ever played, and I've been enjoying online gaming for nearly a decade. No other game comes anywhere near the level of absolute unresolved trash talk and poor attitude that is found in this game.

Riot really should be ashamed of themselves for letting it continue, they have it within their power to stop the majority of it. Absolutely horrid.

Ducky33

05-15-2012

These people must be new if the haven't heard about the fact that eve used to be extremely op. They had to nerf the entire stealth to rein her in. No she is almost unplayable. You would have to mained eve ever since she came out to use her anymore.

Dexteryus

05-15-2012

You can see this thread and learn a little bit of this. So much hate on Evelynn nowadays.

Why hate eve?

specially wath "kirafa" said in page 2.

Good luck.

WildFireqwer

05-15-2012

I do realize that the entire team BMing and blaming you wasn't right on their part. But what about you raging and going afk for it? How does that balance out the "bad community?"

I'm not trying to hate on you but if you instantly went afk for a whole game because of a few bad words. Weren't you contributing to the "****-talkers" You inherently ruined the entire game for everyone because of that.

We all hate dealing with BM but playing their game with them, isn't making anything better.

Lord Of Agony

05-21-2012

I honestly wouldn't worry about getting banned. I have a feeling (and I may just be assuming here) that most of the people that get on the tribunals are people that generally understand the idea of playing A. as a team and B. as a respectful and polite player. When I got on the tribunal I always read the game banter. If someone goes on tribunal and read somewhere that you were sent bot alone so you died a lot they would probably automatically pardon you

RedSoloCup24

05-21-2012

This community is better than most, to be honest. Not many games have situations where teammates are willing to sacrifice themselves and distract the enemy so their teammates can get away.

For every ******* I encounter on LoL, I also can find about 20 good natured teammates who want to play as a team to win.