Worst gaming community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport168

05-14-2012

So I log in to play normal, pick eve, entire team rages at me from the second I pick eve. They leave me alone at bot to solo it, I guess since I'm already an automatic troll. First team fight breaks out, we were outnumbered, automatically my fault. Tell them in the chat I'm done, since I'm such a troll I might as well sit out since they're going to make the game so miserable for me.

Sit around in the spawn for awhile and come back to kill some wolves to evade auto-ban and immediately I'm "back to feed." Having had enough from these little ****-talkers I decide to feed. Sad part is Riot will just automatically ban me, and not take into account anything my team said or did. The way the system is set up reinforces their behavior and makes them "correct."

Noctis XV

05-14-2012

the community in this game is not as bad as other games, but it is indeed a game of blame. In your case, it was blame before the match even started. they kept her where she is for a reason, and she can be chosen as a champion to play.

unfortunately you will always get **** for picking eve now that she was deemed terrible by the community.

and i've gotten reported by 4 players (they were all on skype, and i was the solo) I was 4/2 ap yi, but they blame me for being bad? (final team score 6 / 28) and I only have two of those deaths, but i got reported by the kids on skype just because they are all buddy buddy and i was the only one positive. (they assume AP YI is a troll build)

TeknoWizard

05-14-2012

One way to not let this continue? Don't do exactly what they expect you to do.

Sam Is Whoa

05-14-2012

you got stuck with a bunch of a$$h0les. No reason they shouldnt have given you a chance to show you arent trolling.

Unfortunatly eve is dubbed as broken and bad as all it takes to counter her is $400 with any champ. Until she is fixed i would stay away unless playing with friends. Im always looking for a bud to play with add me if ya want i like good eves.

KoreanPenguin

05-14-2012

Actually, Riot won't ban you. To be perfectly honest, you might get put on tribunal, and you MAY get a ban for a few days, IF that. None of that will probably happen anyway. Honestly, they really don't run the whole system of punishment well at all. There are hundreds of "real" trolls out there, and it's much worse than you get mistaken for the blame. I'm upset with how little punishment is actually dealt out. I think it needs to be reworked.

Olivia Chachi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport168 View Post
So I log in to play normal, pick eve, entire team rages at me from the second I pick eve. They leave me alone at bot to solo it, I guess since I'm already an automatic troll. First team fight breaks out, we were outnumbered, automatically my fault. Tell them in the chat I'm done, since I'm such a troll I might as well sit out since they're going to make the game so miserable for me.

Sit around in the spawn for awhile and come back to kill some wolves to evade auto-ban and immediately I'm "back to feed." Having had enough from these little ****-talkers I decide to feed. Sad part is Riot will just automatically ban me, and not take into account anything my team said or did. The way the system is set up reinforces their behavior and makes them "correct."
troll

Olivia Chachi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

this is like going to a basketball court, playing in a game and taking only half court shots and expecting everyone to not be mad at you.

Pill Popper

05-14-2012

Honestly, if you cant take the blame or some raging at you, don't play eve.

DrWhippy

05-14-2012

Eve is terrible. I have never met or played against an eve that has influenced team fights. all eves I've been with/against just pick off squishies at the END of the fight.

Moreover, everyone who sympathizes with the op is getting trolled by definition.

baka imouto

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport168 View Post
Sit around in the spawn for awhile and come back to kill some wolves to evade auto-ban and immediately I'm "back to feed." Having had enough from these little ****-talkers I decide to feed. Sad part is Riot will just automatically ban me, and not take into account anything my team said or did.
I'm understand how you feel but you really did the wrong thing.
This is a team game and you really should go with the majority and not just what you want to use. You could have tried to make them understand. You could justturret farm/call for ganks etc whatever to prove you are a good player(if you are). Unless they just trolls then unlucky for you
But what you did above is really unacceptable and I really hate players that do that.

It's like the story of those people that got bullied when young and became serial killers later.

What ever situation try your best to make the team win and have fun. Don't be the one that people hates.

AFKers and Feeders <- Always wrong.