Please nerf Trynd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeedForSleep468

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfSage View Post
Yes, I'm aware this has been complained about before multiple, multiple times, but I'm sick and tired of going into a game and having to deal with a Tryndamere who gets fed off of my teammates and then literally can't be stopped. I just got done with a game as Varus where I went 15/5/12 and we lost because their Tryndamere - complete with Berserker's Greaves, 2x Bloodthirster, 2x PD, and an Infinity Edge - kept waltzing into our base and backdooring us with 450+ AD and an AS that made him impossible to kill; the Lifesteal was bad enough, but adding in his Ult made the few times we got together as a team to pounce him impossible to kill. He'd just flash/spin away while killing 2-3 of us at a time because of his ludicrous Lifesteal/Damage making even a few seconds of combat unbearable.

Part of this, I recognize, was because my team had horrible composition... but it's not like it was just this last game that it happens. I don't care what gets changed, but his ult needs changed; period. Even halving the duration would make him not so almost completely unkillable early game, which then leads to him being outright OP lategame. Hell, in the last few seconds of the match I was literally pounding on him with 300 Damage, 1.9 Attack Speed, and hitting him with an ability every single time I got to 3 stacks of Blight, but he just used his ultimate and wailed on our Nexus until it was dead.

I understand it's important to CC him, yes, and I understand Exhaust/Ignite/Stuns are your friends especially EG, but there is no reason a champion should require so much concentrated counter picking all on his own. The only champion even close to this ludicrous level of survivability is Mundo, and at least there's an item that's mostly effective at dealing with him.

Please either reduce the duration to something like 2/3 seconds like Kayle's Ultimate, or at least make it to reduce only 90% of the damage or something. At least with a Champion like Shaco, Morgana, Rammus, etc... you can kill them, shut them down early game. If you don't shut down Tryndamere by level six, he's virtually impossible to kill, and I can't always be the team Captain to ban him. Otherwise you can be assured he'd be my first ban, every time.
I agree with you completly, it is, in fact, almost impossible to kill/chase him with that ult of his. Also, the fact that if he even gets a little bit of cool down reduction, he can just run away and heal.

FallintoMadness

05-15-2012

I do agree that once he is fed it is impossible to kill him alone, but that is where I stop agreeing. What you complained about sounds more like cooperation problems. Like everyone is saying teamwork and certain items are required, so what i have to say is that you should find a group of people that you can team up with. I got tired up noobs who don't know wtf they are doing and now play with at least 1 other person that I know can play decently. So I feel for you when it comes to solo play or on normals because frankly they are complete *******.

Wylade

05-15-2012

Wow, normally you find these post's in the TT section of the forums. Look, this has been said so many times before. FOCUS HIM. If you burst him, he HAS to pop ult, meaning he either runs, or DIES. When he does ult, stun/snare that mofo.

MCMCMAN2

05-15-2012

not this again

Nesious

05-15-2012

Also something, catch him alone, Tryndameres could be overconfident and try to farm late game. What you can do is, gank him while he farms, force his ult, then RUN, and force a teamfight when all ur CD's are up.

0rphanPuncher

05-16-2012

This thread is incredibly pointless. Last night I laned against a Trynd and Soraka as Shen and my lane partner was Akali. A good tank can actually lock down any carry if done right. As soon as I seen Soraka out of mana, that was the time for me and my lane partner to go in.

All you need is a good CC and hes a goner, even past level 6. He tried an undying rage and I taunted him into staying so Akali could take him out after it wore off. What your problem is either your tank didnt know how to tank, or you and your team dont understand targeting.

RuisuStyle

05-16-2012

It saddens me that people are still crying over Tryndamere. He can get out of hand easily if you let him free farm or wreck someone but he's not unbeatable, I think that the biggest issue I see when I play Tryn is that people try to run away from him when they see him coming. That is NOT a good idea having Tryn chase you is MUCH worse then fighting him toe-to-toe.
If you really want to know how to beat tryndamere try playing him and you'll see weaknesses.

Dekar Volff

05-16-2012

i'm pretty used to play against tryndamere top (or enemy jungler), i just save ignite for him, or run till 3/5 of his ult are gone, then i chase for the final blow.

I won top lane against Tryndamere as Renekton, Warwick, Hecarim, just play smart

Queen Sejuani

05-16-2012

Fight. Exhaust when he pops Undying Rage.

Y U MAD TRYNDA?

All in all, worthless champion. Also gets shutdown hard at top lane, and in the jungle he gets weak farm. His ganks are also weak, and overall a slow and bad jungler. Also RNG based which sucks just as hard (for the inexperienced: Reliant on getting crits on creeps)

But well, if you let him farm and have him super push your lane 24/7, don't expect him to be weak. And that is also entirely your fault.

(Even then, Exhaust rapes him)