Please nerf Trynd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDerp

05-14-2012

people still play Trynd? Havent seen one, or at least a good one for about 3 months now..

Pill Popper

05-14-2012

Ult is good, champ is bad. Play teemo

Meserion

05-14-2012

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...a0c1d8b8e6.jpg

Tryndamere is noob raper. in other words, ur teammates are noob so they need 2 get better.

Tryndamere is balanced, hes competitive but not unbeatable.

Case and Point, RIOT plz close thread

Slashinghardest

05-15-2012

Trynds one of those champs where a buff would make him too strong and a nerf would make him too week but he isn't in a good spot as is. His passive cap should scale, starting with a cap of maybe 10% and ending lower then the cap is now which I can't remember. Spin cooldown should be increased by 1-2 seconds and cooldown should be reduced by .5 seconds per crit. His heal should maybe have a higher flat heal and less heal per fury so he can't lose lane as easily as he does but if you deal significient damage to him you and he has fury stacked some will stick. His ults cooldown should be increased so you have to actually weight your options of using it or not instead of using it every fight you may be forced to actually run from a losing fight before your pretty well die.

Slashinghardest

05-15-2012

Every champion should require skill. Trynd requires nothing because of his kit and it annoys me that. I understand that the champs that require no skill also can be beaten easily but low level games should be about developing skill and preparing to play the harder champs, trynd doesn't prepate you for anything.

Runieux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Even DotA has strong easy to play heroes. Skeleton King, Clinkz and Juggernaut come to mind immediately.

Slashinghardest

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runieux View Post
Even DotA has strong easy to play heroes. Skeleton King, Clinkz and Juggernaut come to mind immediately.
Dota is also 100x more imbalanced then LoL

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

poultry shout op

Evilstraw

05-15-2012

I can quote Dyrus here: 'tryn is an easy to play champ, but hard to master'

Nesious

05-15-2012

Well hes not OP, hes a easy snowball character, think of Riven, GP, Fiora. I mean, GP if he gets kills in lane, hes absurdly good. The solution? You know what he doesnt have pre six? Ult. If your top lane is having problems with him, get a gank. he can spin away, slow, heal, all parts that make ganks hard. But, not impossible. Level 2 ganks are VERY potent vs him in my opinion. A personal favorite is to invade the enemy jungle, not make confrontations, then get your jungler to 2, as soon as tryn gets to lane, immediate gank, first blood money goes to you in top lane. Push the lane to tower FAST. Suddenly, you are level 2-3, hes level one. Let him push a bit, get ANOTHER gank, now you are insanely ahead and tryn is worthless. Now that you are 1-2 levels ahead of the other lanes, go push your lane, and gank with your jungler, 3 manning mid. Blow a flash or get a kill, now destroy everything the jungler holds dear, and head back top. Now their top is VERY behind, mid is semi behind, their jungler misses about half his clear, and your bot lane is the only bad thing that could happen. Farm top, be agressive on Tryn when you can, but WARD, WARD, WARD. Tell your team to go bot lane if the enemy is pushing, KILL THEM, or force them to back. Now you have all 3 lanes relatively ahead, and dragon control, congratulations.

Side Note: This only works if your team is fairly good at team communication, and are able to create a team comp able to do this and take the massive advantage that you get. This all begins ---->>>PRE GAME <<<----

Yes I know this may seem unrealistic, but honestly, if you pick your team optimally, then its more than possible. I.E. You see the enemy pick Tryn, and they already have an obvious jungler, Pick Riven for Top, Jungler that has a strong level 2 ganking presence (Lee Sin is a personal favorite), Annie mid is great for 3 manning mid. Snowball all day, win games.

Before you guys say this, I know this is situational, and problems may happen, but in a normal game where the enemy does not try to level 1 cripple your team (Jungle invade, 5 manning a lane, etc) it can work, its complicated, but it has and does work.