CS as Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Harass early so he is scared to get cs, than you can farm up

TheDestined

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

I love playing fizz mid and I've never really had a problem csing against most AP mids. At lv1 most ap mids are passive, which is great for fizz. Fizz truly shines starting lv3. The thing about fizz is most AP mids can't handle his burst. If they come in for a harass, u can WQE or EWQ them and they will always take more damage then you. Fizz W passive is so wrong that he can WQE+ignite someone at around 50-60% health. If the other ap happens to be someone like lux or ahri, just play passive and wait for a gank because they can't help but push the lane with their AOEs. If they die, you should be a little over a level ahead (since they'll lose cs xp). If they don't die, but are forced to recall(you should get half a level advantage. Get level 6 before them and you're set. The key is to zone your opponent out and make them think that the moment they come in to last hit, they'll get a trident up their ***.

As for fizz soloing top, I personally believe that's a terrible option since Fizz is generally melee AP, meaning no sustain, no tankiness. He just can't trade with Tanky DPS. Also, Jax top is a much better choice since he does everything fizz does (kind of) except better.

Another thing is, of you're playing with a good AD carry for fun, try Support Fizz. You might think I'm trolling but support fizz has high DPS against squishies. Fizz does not require a lot of AP or gold to be a threat. Take heal/ignite and start regrowth + ward. I've duoed normal bottom as Fizz with my friend more then 10 times and we have never lost the lane against a traditional ad carry/support.

Aikimiller

05-17-2012

Playing Fizz takes some balls- you're basicly bring a knife to a gunfight by taking him mid against someone with range. And you need to have the same mentality- get in close and finish them, and DON'T GET HIT. If you stay at range, they may have a harder time hitting you, but they can take pot-shots all day long, you need to make them afraid of you. Show them that if they do try to mess with you, you're just going to dodge their CC, and take away half their health.

To this end- you need to be able to deal MASSIVE amounts of damage very quickly- so runes and masteries are very important. Scare them into submition. Early items are also important (this is why I don't rush catalyst- the sustain is nice, but it is only puts a bandaid on the problem- it doesn't solve it by giving you lane dominance). You also need to be very, very good at dodging with playful/trickster.