CS as Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hossenstoff

05-14-2012

I usually go mid as Fizz and have a really rough time getting much cs, mainly to opponents having a fairly easy time harassing me. Does anyone have solutions to playing Fizz or helpful tips?

Thanks,
Hoss

JRiMi

05-14-2012

Not trying to be an a** but just don't mid with fizz. There are better champs for that role.

Pleasured0me

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossenstoff View Post
I usually go mid as Fizz and have a really rough time getting much cs, mainly to opponents having a fairly easy time harassing me. Does anyone have solutions to playing Fizz or helpful tips?

Thanks,
Hoss
Beat the ever loving hell out of them at level 2 once you get Q and W.

TheWolfSage

05-14-2012

Yeah... if you're getting out-harrassed as Fizz you're doing something wrong. Little blue ******* is annoying as all get out.

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

I think Fizz is probably easier to farm with at top.

Sexual Healing

05-14-2012

Fizz is generally a better counterpick. But you have to have some balls an be willing to player target esp once that 6 is up. The cs comes fine against the right lane, given you make a point to harass well and own the lane. That being said, don't suck. As Fizz, it's an advantage to have someone over pushing on you. You have no unit collision and can really hurt champs that don't have an escape mechanism.

Wylade

05-15-2012

Same way you CS as Gragas, or Kassadin. Step in, take your CS, and get out before they auto attack you to death.

Nesious

05-15-2012

Well, think of other melee AP Carries, they walk in, hit minion, walk out with gold. Do the same, but with fizz its better, his W passive makes easy farming, and if their mid wants to do a little harass, u can just Q, AA, and E away without taking much of a counter attack. In my opinion hes a strong character to counter pick certain mages, he is meant to deny their enemy experience through early agression and strong overall damage output without major items, therefore becoming much stronger than the other player and enabling kills.

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

It should be the other way round. YOU should be harassing them.

Sephïroth

05-16-2012

I sympathize. When I play Lux/Ahri/Nidalee in mid against Fizz... it is just funny. He has no way to farm because my range is so much better than his, and I can kick him in the nuts when it comes to farming.

That being said, if I play Kassadin, LeBlanc, Orianna... he tends to rape me when it comes to harassment. Fizz is not an AP Carry as much as he is an AP Counter.

You're better off understanding this early, because I used to main Evelynn thinking no matter how weak she is skill can make up for it... Sadly, this isn't true for some characters. They are meant to be counters and nothing more.