This is why sk is bad and will never win tournaments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

05-14-2012

Losing 4v5 against m5. 4v friggin 5.

M5 not only won, but just destroyed them. And they surrendered.

Good thing i never liked sk

Guppers

05-14-2012

uh.. you claimed in the title of the post that you'd explain why they lost. But you just said that they did indeed lose and then you stated the conditions of the game. I realize that a 4v5 ought to be won by the team with more people, but you should probably still have something insightful to say. Otherwise your post just seems... a waste of digital space.

BP Jester

05-14-2012

the idea that a 4v5 is impossible to win is a pretty big misconception. Setting up a gank can quickly turn the game into a 4v4 temporarily and then it is anybody's game. If the ace follows, an inhib and baron will even out the game pretty fast as long as you maintain map control. I understand the whole need to lash out at teams you hate because this is the interwebz, but try not to judge when you lack an understanding of game mechanics.
BTW, im not an SK fan at all. Just thought this post was baseless

TeknoWizard

05-14-2012

Plus it IS Moscow 5... They're kinda the best right now.

Atacand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

To my understanding, you are claiming that they lost because they were playing against a team of 4 people....

+1 to you!

Skilltestingman

05-14-2012

Ok ill put it this way then, since u want me to be more insightful.

They had absolutely no ward in the top river. They had no clue that baron was being taken and if any champ was even near there = free baron for them.

Played too passively. As taric was gone, everyone else had to buy wards, more than they normally would, and delayed some dmg or tank items. Still, no one did any good initiation and instead had to blow every summoner spell and ult to push m5 away, then Nov noc Ults and chaos happens.

Similar to top, they got free drag cause of that.

They surrendered really early. Despite their early fail, they would have a much greater chance of winning later on, as the commentators said as well.

Informative enough? Now I challenge any counters