Could I be the worst LOL player ever??

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jun Sakurai

05-14-2012

It really comes down to mechanics. Know your basics, learn a bit more, realize you didn't really learn your basics and then REALLY learn your basics.

Hugler

05-14-2012

keep on truckin

oyster33

05-14-2012

I didnt expect to get much from the Riot community but it was worth a try.

IS1175df84acc7f39cb5af1

05-14-2012

I'd say... try watching more streams of good players

Revenge of Gio

05-14-2012

How is he that low with 810/873?

oyster33

05-14-2012

I play just about everyone.

Shiftiz

05-14-2012

Try smurfing? It'd lake less time than gaining 900 ELO. You probably have learned a lot since losing all that ELO.

ThanksALatte

05-14-2012

Honestly this game is all about knowledge and decision making. On the most basic of levels, you need to know "given Situation A, will I come out ahead?" If you are Riven at half hp, can you outplay the vlad. You know what vlad will do when you engage, you know how long vlads cooldowns are and how much life he steals with his Q. Will you win the engage? Now multiple that times the endless possibilities, factoring in your allies, other enemies, random creep damage, etc.

To start, look at your play and for each kill, ask yourself if you could have played that better. For each death, could you have avoided it, be it from warding or just backing early instead of sitting under the turret.

ChaosZeroX

05-14-2012

Its all about mechanics to be honest. People at that elo dont know matchups, objectives, and mechanics.

JamJarsook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

I have a friend that has always been overaggressive, and recently learned that he is 300 elo. Now I know he is lower than you, (so you obviously aren't the worst player ever), but I would suggest just looking for openings in your opponents play, otherwise just farm. Those are really over simplified things to say, but that may be all it takes for you to keep an edge over your opposition. If you can be the better player every game, there's no reason your ranking shouldn't go up.

123456 ... 10