Could I be the worst LOL player ever??

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

notFREEfood

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosourNuggets View Post
Lol wippersappers
lol necro

Joell Ortiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

hes in teemos mercenaries wtf

ATastyDessert

02-10-2013

I seriously want to spectate games that takesplace in the sub 700 elo range.

Joell Ortiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATastyDessert View Post
I seriously want to spectate games that takesplace in the sub 700 elo range.
same, but i need to be able to see both team chats

TenshiNoMaou

02-10-2013

I am the worst player when I'm vs a bltz...as adc when its my first normal of day...when its first ranked of day...but when these factors are gone I'm decent.

Modevasion

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman Reborn View Post
Problem with him is that he grow up in games where you didn't have to think far or deep :d I suspect he also overanalyzes. Gaming is part reacting, part gut feel. Gain knowledge, but don't dwell on it. Learn over time, but don't think about. Just let it flow. Only times you need to actively analyze is at champ select.
I'm sorry, but this is a load of ****. As far as mechanics go, something like space invaders, donkey kong, tetris, and a bunch of the first gen games took much more planning and reaction time than LoL. The difference is that LoL is a more complex game, which means a lot of the game isn't so much mechanics based as it is knowledge based. It's a different type of games to be sure, but an older player won't be at a mechanical disadvantage unless they suffer from something like athritis, etc. The problem is that where someone playing tetris or donkey kong would have too think 100's of plays in advance but only think about a very finite number of options, LoL makes you think somewhere around 5-10 times ahead, but the options you have to sift through is infinitely larger.

IS1b8bfb58b76b6fde178b5

03-04-2014

Hello Oyster33 ,

its been quite a while since u posted this problem/question, but I think I may have a solution to increase your preformance.

I have gotten like 200 Lolskill rating and climbed from B4 to S2 in a few weeks, actually im starting my promo to S1 right now

what REALLY helped me a lot were those things:

- The LoL Bachelor Lectures on youtube, those are 14 or 15 videos taking ~1 hr. each with lots of theoretical stuff, but dude they make you so much more confident and REALLY help you, trust me, here is Video #1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ywhB-2h2AE

- LoL Recorder, you really want to analyze your own games whenever you get the chance to, LoL Recorder is the way to go, dont only "watch" them, skip to your ****ty moments and learn from then!

- Last hitting, at least once a day i start a customgame or two, try to lasthit for the first 10 minutes with different champs, once you are confident in getting ~90 cs activate some bots or ask a friend to poke you and make you farm under tower and stuff

- DuoQ, grouping up with your friends is a lot more fun and furthermore you can say for sure that there is one less player in your team who wont ragequit or flame

I hope this helps you mate, I have more than 1,3k wins right now and play since Season 1, i was at 700 Elo back then aswell but today i can play in lower/middle gold league and preform constantly well, of curse I am not a pro or something, but those easy steps helped me a lot to increase my preformance drastically!

Cheers mate!

Tisio

03-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1b8bfb58b76b6fde178b5 View Post
Hello Oyster33 ,

its been quite a while
that's an understatement