Carrying dominion games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razy5shift

05-14-2012

I noticed this is pretty much impossible to do.

Because unlike SR, items only matter so much in here. getting fed through a lot of kills also matters very little (because kills give 100gold, and the map objective is clearly different and way more team dependant than SR)... it is definitely harder to single handedly carry a dominion game, if not impossible.

Anyone else feels the same way?

inb4 moved

Razy5shift

05-14-2012

up

Harate

05-14-2012

Mostly correct. This was one of the major appeals of playing Dom. And the short matches. IMO its not worth playing anymore because high level play has upwards of 40 min queue times.

FowD8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

people play Dominion?

KSHarrison

05-14-2012

I don't. Most of the reason why you're losing is because your team has no idea how to play. If you tell them what to do, you will turn the game around and carry. If you yourself play well, you will make a difference. It's actually a lot like SR, only most people haven't figured out how to play Dom because they don't give it a chance.

For example, here's the number one mistake I see in Dom.

Your team controls top turret. Enemy team arrives. You fight a teamfight and win the teamfight.

Mistake: Rush enemy mid turret and try to cap with your whole team under half health.

Correct: Go back to base, heal up, and consolidate your advantage.

Second biggest mistake:

Engage in fights when a friendly turret is 10 feet away.

Watch for these two mistakes, address them, and carry games.

MyDeadGrandma

05-14-2012

It's called beating the piss out of bot lane so bad they constantly need 2 people down there just to contain you.

Verarticus

05-14-2012

I find that 9 out of 10 times times it's because your team goes "we're winning" and then stops really trying.

Finding people who actually play dominion for a serious game is very rare unfortuneately...

Razy5shift

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSHarrison View Post
I don't. Most of the reason why you're losing is because your team has no idea how to play. If you tell them what to do
easier said than done.

1. they wont listen
2. they know better
3. u dont even have time to type the whole dominion strategy in chat, even if u do nobody will listen.

Razy5shift

05-14-2012

ty

Razy5shift

05-14-2012

f