Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why am I so bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niccias

05-14-2012

Dont play fiddle.

Landua

05-14-2012

Practice, and you will get better. Play a champion with skill shots, learn to use the minimap and wards. The rest will come.

gvaness

05-14-2012

Quote:
Broken Veil:
So my question is: how do you guys do it? Whenever I see an enemy, they would easy kill me in a matter of seconds. Do you guys have any advice?

Didn't see it mentioned yet, but Jungling at low levels is HARD. I tried it quite a few times as I leveled up, and had trouble doing it with anyone other than WW (and he was so slow he fell too far behind to be useful).
The lack of runes, and only being able to fill those few slots with tier 1, make the jungle run nearly impossible for many characters. Add in the lack of any masteries, and you're starting at a severe handicap from what any guides are talking about.

Sylvinite

05-14-2012

so first off the one thing that i see is that your a low level player so it takes a lot time to get everything. it took me a while to get it all down but you just gotta keep practicing. the guides are not a follow this and you will be good. personally i am not a fan of the guides because they take away the need for a player to understand what they are doing. not every game requires the same items. there is a lot of time needed to understand all of the hero's and the items to know how to counter them.

Prada

Recruiter

05-14-2012

Thanks for the tips guys. I really appreciate it.

Also, is there any way for fiddle to beat Annie 1 vs 1? I feel like she hard counters me every time.

Jiggly Johnson

05-14-2012

you are bad, because, you had not harnessed the help the from the spirits needed. you see, its a relationship, the more you build it the more power they will give you in return.