Beginner Lee Sin Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferrum24

05-13-2012

Hi, I just bought Lee Sin and am trying to jungle with him.
I'm only lvl 16 however and can't do a full clear in a custom game (wolves -> wraith -> red -> sm. golems) using cloth armor, 5 pots

What can i do to fix this? Should i just not jungle until higher level? Or will getting the leash in PvP matches make it not an issue?

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

you might want to try starting at red, and getting your AD carry to hard leash to save smite for golems or Blue. basically if youre pre lv 30 you need a lot of help on leash to get going in the jungle

Starsourced

05-13-2012

Buy jungle runes. it is extremely diffucult to jungle without the right runes unless you are ww. The runes i reccomend are,
Arm pen/Ad/Att Speed Marks
Armor Seals
MR per lvl Glyphs
Arm pen/ Ad/ Armor Quints

FatMii

05-13-2012

Jungling Lee Sin is extremely hard at lv 16 without lots a proper hard leash. I would suggest holding off at jungling Lee Sin until you are at least lv 20 so you can buy proper tier 3 runes. If you try to jungle with a leash, you would still take way too much damage to gank at early levels where Lee Sin is at his peak. This is coming from someone who tried to jungle Lee Sin at lv 13 and failed miserably. Your route is also inefficient because you would want a leash on buff camps if you want to do it early. Common jungle routes may be Wolves -> Blue -> Wraiths -> Wolves -> Red -> Golems or Wraiths -> Red -> Wolves -> Wraiths -> Golems. Golems are probably the hardest camp to do so try to prioritize wraiths and wolves or ganking in the early levels rather than Golems.

Eric Zhang

05-13-2012

Another thing you can try is to start off with W instead of E (which is what im assuming you're doing). Your clear time may be a bit slower, and you can't level 2 gank as well, but you'll survive the jungle with a nice chunk of HP.

Niccias

05-14-2012

Go to solomid.net and look for the jungle lee sin guide. Lee sin is one of those junglers that without the right runes and masteries he has a veryyy tough time. Just make sure your masteries and runes are on par w/ the ones in the guide. GL HF =]

Fizz Filet

05-14-2012

nono, you start at red since your low level,and then you go to wraiths, then go wolves, go blue golem, but since you dontn eed blue,ask your mid if they need blue, then go small golem. Start with 5 pots and cloth armor

Sexual Healing

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KriminalMonkie View Post
nono, you start at red since your low level,and then you go to wraiths, then go wolves, go blue golem, but since you dontn eed blue,ask your mid if they need blue, then go small golem. Start with 5 pots and cloth armor
Any jungler starting red needs early ganks. There is no sense in wasting your red timer in the jungle for too long. Red Buff is the bread and butter of decent early game ganks.