Why am I so bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prada

05-13-2012

So yesterday, I joined this game with the sole reason of playing Fiddlesticks. Before that, I was watching my friends play, and saw his teammate play Fiddlestick and I wanted in on League. So telling me to switch Champions is out of the question

After a long grind with the free characters I finally got enough for my main man and I realized I suck. Bad. I read many build guides, jungle guides, and followed them word by word but I still do horribly. Some games (especially when I'm playing with my friends) I can't get a single kill, and just end up being farmed by the enemy team.

So my question is: how do you guys do it? Whenever I see an enemy, they would easy kill me in a matter of seconds. Do you guys have any advice?

Prada

05-13-2012

Oh yeah if it helps I always start with Doran's Ring. Then go to Wolves > Wraiths > Small Golems > Blue Golem > Red Things.

I kill Dragon at around 6~7

I still end up being underleveled.

jloysnenph

05-13-2012

I would say that fiddle jungle is no longer very viable anymore. The best chance you got is to run a lane fiddle.

practice man, believe in your skills, have your friends help you. the more you play, the better you'll get.

plutinoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-13-2012

1. Jungle fiddle is outclassed now and is unviable. 2. You are underleveled because you have a horrible jungle path it should be wolves blue wraiths golems red wraiths and you should be level 4. Then focus on ganking right away in the solo lanes whenever they are pushed into the lane. When you initiate silence first then fear, drain away or ult in and then fear him while ulting. Otherwise just play mid lane fiddle man its way more viable

Prada

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutinoo View Post
2. You are underleveled because you have a horrible jungle path it should be wolves blue wraiths golems red wraiths and you should be level 4.
How do I kill blue at lvl 1?

Sephrinx

05-13-2012

Why are all these comments grayed out?

I have always wondered why comments are grayed out.

Sonfon

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Veil View Post
How do I kill blue at lvl 1?
Get a leash from your mid laner.

Sonfon

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
Why are all these comments grayed out?

I have always wondered why comments are grayed out.
He didn't accept the summoner's code.

Foxichu

05-13-2012

Don't jungle to learn how to play.
Realize that you're stronger then you think you are when you fight someone.
Learn to combo.
Realize your damage when you're fighting, learn the champs you play against and what they can do. IE: Are they a 1v1 champion like Jax, a burst caster like Brand, etc.
Learn the range and timing of your attacks.
Practice CSing.

GoodJibbCutter

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jloysnenph View Post
I would say that fiddle jungle is no longer very viable anymore. The best chance you got is to run a lane fiddle.

practice man, believe in your skills, have your friends help you. the more you play, the better you'll get.
This.
You cant really rely on 'heaps' of guides because there are never really heaps of accurate or upto date guides out there. A lot of them will give you a general basis on how to use your abilities, but if you're using a guide from say 2010, you may be doomed to failure from the start.
Riot would keep a steady flow of dynamics amongst the heroes to try and stem the trending of easter eggs.
You know, to keep them easter eggs I 'spose.
If everybody knows the best way because of a tutorial and executes it like robots, then LoL would eventually become unplayable until you've read and memorized the manual for each and every hero (i.e. most popular guide, for AND against them).
Because you say you had too get enough points, that indicates you're quite knew to LoL , and because you're her with these questions, just as new to the genre.

Try to broaden your understanding of how the game of moba works overall and it shouldn't matter as much what hero you got as much.
The only answer is having a personal mentor there telling you where to click your mouse and why, OR: play from +1000 to +Lord knows how many, moba matches like me or any "pro" player .(I still have my share bad games too and so do they)
Practice...Practice...Practice...