Solo Top Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HESH FROM TEXAS

06-20-2012

Jax and Riven are my two main tops, both of them have few counters and from my experience a gank (even if it doesnt result in a kill) can gain you back advantage even against these 'counters'

PćozinhoDeQueijo

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0stekk View Post
I love Dr. Mundo on top, but u need to play defensive the first levels and use your Cleaver to farm, after first levels u will be a machine and no one will stop you (:
a ignite will, lol

Sam Is Whoa

06-20-2012

jarvan, rumble, lee sin, shen, riven, top 5 solo laners with the least hard counters

ZXPrototype

06-20-2012

Don't over think counter picking. It doesn't mean a thing since it's a team game. IE jungler's number one responsibility imo is to the solo top lane as the whole point of jungling is leaving the top lane which in the early summoner levels is just a regular duo. It bothers me when bot duo complains of not getting ganks when one it's warded and two your getting kills in the top lane. Focus less on what champion your picking and more on getting better creep control (pushing/pulling/last hitting waves.) Ultimately what makes a good top lane is being able to escape ganks and participate in them.