Jungle Jax and Olaf. Are they Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starsourced

05-13-2012

Hello community,
As i become only 300 xp away frok lvl 30 and im getting prepared to play ranked. I havefound that i LOVE to jungle and my two favorite champs to jungle it with are Olaf and Jax. I was just wondering if they were viable in ranked and sized up well againist other junglers. Any reponse, negative or positive will be accepted. thx for helping out

HonorableGeneral

05-13-2012

Pretty sure they're both viable. Jax because of dodge and Olaf because of his Q + true damage.

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

just saying but i don't think you should start ranked as soon as you reach 30, it can hurt your game by doing it unless you have someone experienced to make the calls in your game and help you pick

Kenshin Akira

05-14-2012

Jax and Olaf are both viable junglers, just as good as in the top lane. However, I lean more toward Jax if you're going to stick to jungling at first, simply because Jax has an immediate gap closer and a stun. Don't count Olaf out though. An ulting Olaf will stick to a squishy carry like you wouldn't believe.

Xyn0s

05-14-2012

Jungle Jax is badass. Olaf is not my favorite.

Keirndmo

05-14-2012

Both are better in the jungle IMO

Landua

05-14-2012

Olaf is gold tier jungle & doesn't even need smite. Just be careful with those 1st 10 games, you want to win/carry as many as you can, so you can try not to be stuck in elo hell

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

If you don't know whether these 2 champs are viable junglers in ranked, you should NOT be doing ranked.

Ugawa

05-14-2012

They are viable, but I advise you not to start ranked right away. I got screwed starting right when I hit 30, thinking I was good, but I had a lot to learn still, which made my ELO ****. I eventually got back up, but believe me it is not something you want to do

accuracy1st

05-14-2012

my first game as olaf i decided to jungle. my team dominated. that is all my input i can provide.