New Game Feature

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brutalžus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Hello everyone,

I wasn't sure where to make this post so here it is.

I wanted to suggest a great game feature that would no doubt improve the game exponentially. But 1st, i just want to paint a picture of why my new idea would be so great. Toady I had the experience of playing with a certain few people over and over again. Even though i put them on ignore and reported them after the 1st game, i would keep getting them in my teams.....it was relentless, 6 games in a row with these players that were more interested in abusing me than trying to take my positive encouraging comments on baord and play as one. Seriously, by the 3rd or 4th game i was like l;ost for words, and even really annoyed. what is some one supposed to do in this situation?

THIS IS WHY I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST... #1 if you put some one on ignore, they should not be available for anymore of your games.
#2 if you report some one, they too should not be available for anymore of your games.

I dont see why this could not be implemented. I know alot of people will come up with reasons why not. but the fact is, if Riot wants to, they could come up with a design that would work. I can tell you now there would be millions of happy customers if this would happen.

I know I sure would like to avoid the players/ people that rather abuse/ grief me. Maybe that way I could get back to having fun with like minded players.

Please make this a positive post, no nay sayers! this feature could work and you all know it! =D

thx and ciao

Snowwobbler

05-13-2012

I like the idea but that would be way too complicated. I wouldn't want to play against them either but the would affect way too many people. It would affect the 9 other summoners beside from themselves. Also, what if you reported them before but now are good friends? or what if at the beginning they were just mad and cursed at people but had a change of heart but people still reported him/her? Him/Her wouldn't have any games to play.

Brutalžus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Well maybe the avoid feature would last for as long the time it takes for the report to roll over. And for ignore's, maybe they could roll that over every week? So at least you get the option to avoid these players while they are online at the same time as you and queue'ing up with you.

Once again, there is definately many design options that Riot could come up with.