Clan Phoenix Welcomes You!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeliwin

08-17-2010

Hello all,
I would like to invite everyone to come and be part of Clan Phoenix. We are a very friendly and welcoming gaming community. We are organized, fair, and active. We have our own Forums/website and as well as our own TeamSpeak 3 server which can hold an unlimited amount of clients. I would like to welcome everyone an invitation to become part of us. Below I will breifly describe to you about Clan Phoenix, and what we are all about.

About the Clan

Clan Phoenix is a very interactive and organized society, we have our own rules and regulations, and we also host a good variety of games. Each game as a Division Administrator, which manages the game and its members. The Clan has a Council, nothing can be done within the clan without a majority vote rule, once you are accepted into the clan in order to be removed there must be a majority vote to do so, also with probable cause.

Clan Phoenix upholds and maintain a Family environment, though we are not asking you to be perfect we do ask that you don't have excessive swearing, we also do not tolerate bashing or negative behavior towards other members. Of course swearing and other things when called for, are not hindering. Uncalled for behavior is. So be mature enough to know the difference.

Our Code

We have a very simple Code of Conduct:

1. Maintain Loyalty to this Clan
2. Respect all members
3. Respect all other players
4. Maintain a family friendly environment
5. HAVE FUN !!!

About the League of Legends Division!

My name is Zeliwin, I am the League of Legends Division Administrator, I will tell you about our Division and what we are all about.

In League of Legends we will be using Team Speak for our games, I wish to have Ranked game teams, as well as normal. I want to create a fun filled environment where we can all get together and enjoy the game we all love. I also want us to be competitive and motivated to succeed.

Everyone is Welcomed in Clan Phoenix, we all start off at level 1 and look at us now. Level 30 and tier 3 runes. So not matter what level, you are welcomed to join us. We are a friendly welcoming clan.

Recruitment!

To be recruited everyone must go through the application phase. Your application will be processed and I would contact you for an interview. If all goes well you will be part of Clan Phoenix as a recruit, basically a probation period in which you may be removed instantly if in violation of our Rules and Code of conduct. After your recruit stage you will be a full member and must need a majority vote to be removed.

First step is you need to register on the forums You may do so by clicking Here

After you are Registered you may put in an application by clicking Here!

Your application will be directly handled by me.

TeamSpeak!

As you wait for your application to be processed you may join us on TeamSpeak 3. You may download TeamSpeak 3 by clicking Here!

Afterward you may connect with the following Information

Address:
voice.clanphoenix.net
Port: 9988
Password: phoenix

Hope to see you there. I welcome everyone to come and apply for Clan Phoenix, I promise you will have a fun filled time. You and your friends are also welcomed to use our TeamSpeak 3 server at any time. Don't need to be a member to have access!

Hope to see you soon.

LoL Division Administrator
-Cord/Zeliwin

Zeliwin

08-18-2010

I Will be holding interviews tomorrow at 8:30pm EST. Come along and put in an application, or sign on TS3 and I will walk you through it. Hope to see you there!

Zeliwin

08-18-2010

I will be doing interviews at 8:30pm EST Tomorrow. On TeamSpeak 3

Zeliwin

08-19-2010

Interviews are today at 8:30 EST USA, hope to see you there. If you have any questions, you can also log on and chat with me.

TyrannoStorm

08-19-2010

I would like to join your clan. It looks cool and legitimate. I'm only level 11 right now, but I play this game a lot, probably more than a doctor would recommend. I'd rate myself as an average player (by pub standards, ELO players would instaboot me), but I can and want to get better. Unfortunately, I just found this post and you held reviews an hour ago. I will be applying to your site, and I hope to not be denied. See you soon (hopefully).

Zeliwin

08-19-2010

Sign on TeamSpeak 3 with the information above, I'll be on for a few more hours.

Zeliwin

08-21-2010

Interviews are today at about 8:30pm EST sign on TeamSpeak 3 and talk with :-P Cord

raidenx8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Very interested in joining as I play both LoL and BC2. Submitting application now.

Kato Kii

08-23-2010

10char+